Fantasy Clan (Update Thread)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robert_296:

Ray, I think you wrote it wrong don't you mean greatest team or what? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no i meant gay like the rainbow lol

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ray666:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy H:

Ray please do not abuse the image function as we will get those rights taken away from us if people just post pictures for the sake of posting them, cheers. icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

=o oh didn't know it was against the rules sry mate icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am not saying its against the rules but a while ago we all got pulled up and told not to abuse the function or it would be taken away. So banners, league tables etc should be fine but just don't post random pictures. icon14.gif

pic.php?img=5609308

It has been a decent season so far for the blues with some extraordinary perfomance in the champions league n some good shows in the premier league.chelsea at the moment enjoying a 12 match unbeaten run in all compition...

Champions league...

Chelsea reach the second round of the compition with impressive 6 win out of 6.the past 2 yr winner r agin showing that they r second to none when it comes to champions league..in the second round they will face the german team humburg whicxh wont be a easy game...

Premier league..

Chelsea at the moment is in 4th place in the table with 2 games in hand.performance in the league is mixed with some good n bad 1ns.after starting with comprehensive wins they lost their way for some weeks.the injury of Villa was a coz for this in some peoples eyes.

Players to watch so far..

David Villa.agin he showed that he means so much for the team in present.he is currently leading the top goal scorer list for chelsea with 21 goals in this season. the new comer

Adriano also doing quite well with 16 goals for the club so far.Midfielder Lampard is also doing a great job with 13 assists n 2 goals.

Top scorer: David Villa. 21 goals in 23 games.

Top assist:Frank Lampard (13)

Top ratingicon_biggrin.gifavid Villa 7.63

2002858300521732594_rs.jpg

My Report

I back again and i thing liverpool doing good in last matches .

i know iplayed with best player's

ray with man u , rabert with arsenal and tawfiqal with chelsea you are doing very good signing befor the season .. you are have the best player's in the world .. i was off line in this moment .. so iam in 6th place and just 1 point to be in 4th place and i played with my old stuff without and new player except crespo in 1/1/2009 .. so i know the comptition will be with you .. but promise in the next season in spanish league i'll be back with other face with other tackts and iam sure my time will be very hard team ..

ifcourse thanks for you and all player becouse iam realy enjoing playing with you..

i'll do the report about liverpool in end of the season ..

Thanks again to ray and to all

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robert_296:

It is really just me and ray posting. Andy H posts more on this thread than all the others. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

he loves us..might join the clan soon icon_wink.gif

2002899510976365190_rs.jpg

December

December started with an awards ceremony as Henry won the European player of the year and came third in the world player of the year. Arsenal then had to travel all the way to Russia to play Lokomotiv Moscow and won 4-0, which meant Arsenal got eighteen points in the champions league group stage. Then Arsenal travelled back to London to play Sheffield United and after Henry paraded his awards the action got underway with Taiwo, Senderos, Henry and Silva all scoring in a 4-2 win. Next came possibly the hardest game of the season against Manchester United at Old Trafford and a record breaking 103,000 spectators came to watch Drogba scoring a 78th minute winner. Next came Newastle which finished 4-2 to the gunners with Klose scoring the winning goals. Then Arsenal dropped there only points of the month against Charlton losing 2-1. Arsenal's last game was against Liverpool at home which they won 1-0 thanks to a 82nd minute Henry goal.

Player Stats

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> Top Goalscorers: Thierry Henry(20)

Most Assists: Hleb(9)

Most MOM: Klose(6)

Average Rating: Klose(7.43)

</pre>

After the Liverpool game Robert Boyle held a press conference.

Boyle: Thank you all for coming.

Reporter 1: You are top of the premiership albeit with Charlton and Manchester United having a game in hand. Dob you think you can stay top?

Boyle: Well Manchester United have won the premiership for the last two seasons but we have beaten them already this season and have lost to Charlton although I would think that they would fall away but you bnever kbow look at Everton last year.

Reporter 2: Arsenal have not won the champions league for a long time. Do you tbhink you can win it this year?

Boyle: Well, the last two seasons we have been kbnocked out in the quarter finals. We definitely have the ability in the squad to win it and as we won all six games in the champions league we hae a chance of winning.

Reporter 3:[/b} It is the transfer window soon are you looking at any players?

Boyle: Well i don't think my team needs strenghthening but if there is room for a good bit of buisiness then I will pay up.

Reporter 4 Thierry Henry won european player of the year and came third in the world player of the year. Has he played amazing this season?

Boyle In my opinion Henry was by far the best player in the premiership last season and he built on that this season scoring a lot of goals and getting some assissts.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ray666:

It is really just me and ray posting. Andy H posts more on this thread than all the others. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

he loves us..might join the clan soon icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i know lol

2002892133549825901_rs.jpg

Sorry ,for missing the session mates.. i had to leave 5 am in the morning to go to my cousins place,she was having a suprise party i wasn't aware of until the last minute,i guess they don't think i could keep a secret sorry..and the spain game Robert might host it becasue i'm going out of town in between.

Sorry ,for missing the session mates.. i had to leave 5 am in the morning to go to my cousins place,she was having a suprise party i wasn't aware of until the last minute,i guess they don't think i could keep a secret sorry..and the spain game Robert might host it becasue i'm going out of town in between. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh yes

December

The youngsters lost to Juventus at the Delle Api, but did their best the score ended as a 3-1 loss, Nicolas Millan scored the Devils.United then defeated Aston Villa 3-1, Jo scored twice and Fernando Torres scored one. The Devils lost a 2-1 home game to rivals, Arsenal.Klose scored in the 30th minute, and the Devils didn't reply till the 61st minute when Torres found the bakc of the net, Unfortunately, Drogba somehow suprisingly scored a goal. The Devils defeated Cardiff in the next match 3-0, Adu scored one goal and Torres scored 2. In the League Cup Qtr Final, United defeated Sheff. Utd 3-2, Rooney scored 2 goals and Torres scored one.Manchester won the 2-0 home game against Reading, both Torres and Esparza scored a goal.The Devils did great in the second half of the next match against Everton but still lost 3-2.United were down 3-0 at half time, then Adu scored a goal in the 46th minute, and Evra scored his first goal of the season in the 89th minute.Everything seemed to be going downhill in the last game of the season when Untied had a bore home draw with Newcastle.

January

The first game of the new year was against Walsall in the FA cup third round where Thierry Henry and Didier Drogba both getting a hat-trick in the 6-0 win. Then it was back to the premiership with a 1-1 draw against Manchester City. Then Arsenal beat Nottingham Forest 2-0 with Klose and Van Persie scoring. Then Oxford came to the Emirates in the FA cup but went back disapointed after Arsenal strolled through to a 2-0 victory, setting up a fifth round game against Portsmouth. Then Arsenal won a tough game against Fulham 2-1 with Fabregas and Van Persie scoring.

January

The FA Cup 3rd round match was an easy 5-1 win over Southampton. Pique,Rio,and Adu scored 1 goal each and Torres scored 2 goals.United played the League Cup Semi Final 1st leg against West Brom. the Devils won 3-0, goals scored by Scholes, Torres and Messi. United defeated Nottm Forest in the league game 5-2, goals were scored by Ferdinand, Rooney(2) Torres.

United had another bore draw against Bolton, moving them down from the first place position. United lost the League cup semi final 2nd leg match to West Brom. 3-2,Rio and Jo scored butt he Devils were on to the finals against Liverpool because of the 5-3 aggregate win.United had a narrow win 1-0 win over Watford in the League Cup 4th round, Kaka scored for the Devils.

United knew Chelsea would want revenge for the 5-1 trashing they did on them at Stamford bridge but United denied them in the 2-1 win. Lucas scored an early freekick in the 3rd minute, but Villa equalized in the 39th minute, after alot of chances missed for both teams, Adu scored in the 70th minute ending the game as a 2-1 win.United ended the season with a 2-2 draw after the devils dissapointingly lost a 2-0 lead.

adcopytt4.jpg

This is the last session for Chelsea manager, Hasan because he is off to Uni.On behalf of the clan i'll like to wish him luck in whatever he studies over there and not to foget about us, when u come back from holidays i'll be waiting to beat you again.

Good luck Sunny. Now I can win the champions league. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

first u gotta reach the final =o

February

6 games, 6 wins and the league cup win this month delivered a lot to the Devils.First was their hammering of Sheff Utd 4-0 at Old Trafford, Fernando Torres scored 2 goals in a pace of 6 minutes, Wayne Rooney scored before the 2nd half and Adu scored with 5 minutes left in the game.The Devils travelled to the City Ground to play Nottm Forest. Rio Ferdinand scored in the 51st minute,but Jason Euell scored for Nottm Forest in the 74th minute,Adu came through for the Devils again and scored with 5 minutes left in the game.In the 1st knockout round leg 1, United played Olympiakos. Adu scored in the 43rd minute, Esparza scored right after the break and Rooney scored in the 58th minute ending the game as a 3-0 win. The next match against rivals Liverpool was an important match it was the League Cup final at the Wembley. Fernando started off with the goals in the 37th minute, then Messi scored 3 minute later in a penalty kick, Rio and Wayne Rooney later scored the game ended as another 4-0 win.Wayne Rooney scored an early stormer in the 3rd minute against Newcastle at St. James' Park. Lucas scored a beautiful freekick that has given him the title as the "New David Beckham".Jo scored late in the game. The game ended as a 3-1 win.The Devils hosted Charlton at Old Trafford, Rooney scored in the 2nd minute, then Nicolas Millan scored his first senior league goal,Rooney found the back of the net right before the break.

Ray Daniels Player of the Month

1. Freddy Adu

2. Fernando Torres

3. Rio Ferdinand

Young Player of the Month

This is a difficult one to choose

1. Freddy Adu

2. Nicolas Millan

3. Lucas

lol icon_biggrin.gif

Just keeping you right. Your showing a bit of potential and I do not want to see this going to waste.

Ahmed do a report ffs!!!!! icon_razz.gif

February

February started well with a 2-0 victory over relegation strugglers West Brom. Then Arsenal went down to the south coast to play Portsmouth in the FA cup 5th round and after Fabregas got sent off halfway through the first half Arsenal were happy to get the replay. Then the gunners beat Lyon in france with two spectacular Thierry Henry goals. Next Arsenal hammered Aston Villa 4-1 with Miroslav Klose getting a brace. Then Arsenal snatched the FA cup 5th round replay from Portsmouth with a 1-0 win. In the final game Arsenal beat Cardiff 2-0.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sahts:

i'm trying to set up a game with someone else and it keeps on saying unable to connect to server.any idea why? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

try here Help, if you don't find anyhelp there search hamachi on google and download it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

and you randomly said that why?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy H:

lol icon_biggrin.gif

Just keeping you right. Your showing a bit of potential and I do not want to see this going to waste.

Ahmed do a report ffs!!!!! icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you mean a lot of potential.

bleh this is ray can't get on my other account for some odd reason .so ya my computer being acting strange lately(this is the other comp there is fm on it but the clan game isn't on this comp) so bleh Robert game i'm going out of town..so u can host the spanish game i'll join u guys when i get back..bye

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Daniels.R:

bleh this is ray can't get on my other account for some odd reason .so ya my computer being acting strange lately(this is the other comp there is fm on it but the clan game isn't on this comp) so bleh Robert game i'm going out of town..so u can host the spanish game i'll join u guys when i get back..bye </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ib bet it is working fine you just don't want me to win the champions league and the premiership. So when are you "Going out of town"?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Daniels.R:

bleh this is ray can't get on my other account for some odd reason .so ya my computer being acting strange lately(this is the other comp there is fm on it but the clan game isn't on this comp) so bleh Robert game i'm going out of town..so u can host the spanish game i'll join u guys when i get back..bye </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol worked on it whole day itz back we'll finish the season on tomm and tuesday i hope

Ib bet it is working fine you just don't want me to win the champions league and the premiership. So when are you "Going out of town"? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ib bet it is working fine you just don't want me to win the champions league and the premiership. So when are you "Going out of town"? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol worked on it whole day itz back we'll finish the season on tomm and tuesday i hope..i'm going on tuesday evening coming back on the 8th on 9th not sure yet

March

Arsenal started well by knocking Lyon out of the Champions league with a 2-0 win after Lyon knocked Arsenal out two years ago. Then Arsenal came back to the premiership in a 5-0 victory over Aston Villa, with Didier Drogba scoring two. Then Arsenal beat Reading 2-0 thanks to Robin Van Persie and Miroslav Klose both getting on the scoresheet. Arsenal ended the month with a draw against Everton 0-0, although Emanuel Eboué, Kolo Toure, Didier Drogba, Thierry Henry and GIlberto Silva all being unavailable through injury or international duty. So it was an unbeaten month for Arsenal, winning three and drawing one.

March

United defeated Everton 3-1, Rooney scored twice and Evra also found the back of the net. The Devils did their best to hold on to a 1-0 lead against Arsenal but couldn't at the last minute the game ended as a 1-1 draw,Ronaldo scored. United tied the 2nd leg match against Everton 1-1. Manchester trampled Wigan 4-0, Torres scored twice, Rooney and Lucas scored a goal each. Next match was the Cotagges at the Cottage, United brought home a 4-2 win, Rooney scored an hattrick and Adu scored one.

April

April started with the champions league in Barcelona where Arsenal had to dig deep to get a draw after Taiwo got sent off in the first half. But then another tough game came up against Manchester United which they drew 1-1 with Robin Van Persie scoring Arsenal's goal. Next game brought Arsenal joy as they made up for the champions league defeat four years ago winning 2-0 with Klose getting both. The big games kept on coming as Arsenal faced Liverpool but they won 2-0. Then Bolton visited the Emirates but lost 3-1. Then Chelsea welcomed Arsenal, a game Arsenal had to win to stand a chance of winning the premiership, but Arsenal lost 1-0. In the semi-final against Bayern Munich Arsenal where playing well with a solid 1-0 but then in the last ten minutes it ended up 3-2 to Arsenal. Then Klose scored two against West Ham to win 2-0. Arsenal went into the second leg leading by one goal although Bayern had two away goals but even though late in the game Akinfeev passed in straight to Santa Cruz Arsenal still drew 2-2 which setb up a final against Manchester United and rival manager Ray Daniels.

April

United defeated Everton 3-1, Rooney scored twice and Evra also found the back of the net. The Devils did their best to hold on to a 1-0 lead against Arsenal but couldn't at the last minute the game ended as a 1-1 draw,Ronaldo scored. United tied the 2nd leg match against Everton 1-1. Manchester trampled Wigan 4-0, Torres scored twice, Rooney and Lucas scored a goal each. Next match was the Cotagges at the Cottage, United brought home a 4-2 win, Rooney scored an hattrick and Adu scored one. United played pompey next at Old Trafford, the match ended as a 4-0 win, Pique and Torres scored one goal, Rooney scored twice. In the first leg semi final match against Chelsea no goals were scored , but United did a good job. The Devils defeated West Brom 3-0 Rooney,Torres ad Kaka scored one goal each.United played Chelsea at Stamford Bridge for the 2nd leg match. Ferdinand found the back of the net 5 minutes in the game, Rooney scored in the 14th minute then 5 minutes later again.The Blues started to come back, with Lampard scoring in the 65th minute, Adriano in the 76th then Pato in the 85th, Torres found the back of the net in the 88th minute, Chelsea's Ashley COle scored during injury time ending the game as a 4-4 draw but United won on away goals giving them a spot in the finals for the second time against Arsenal.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sanityfm:

don't feel like writing the report but i won the league, champions cup(close match) and League Cup </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah scored in the last minute of injury time to make it 2-2. I won the FA cup.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alex Ferguson Retires

After managing Manchester United for the past 21 years, Sir Alex Ferguson decides 21 years is more than enough and that he'll step down from his post of manager of Red Devil and find something else to do with his life.

There are rumors old favorites such as Eric Cantona and Bryan Robson might take the spot, even Roy Keane has been rumored to be manager.

Ray Daniels Comes Out of Retirement

Last night, Ray Daniels, who has led Manchester United to 3 Premiership titles,FA Cup, and Champions Cup in his 3 season term, told the press he has been offered the spot of manager of Manchester United and he will gladly accept and continue his legacy.

Archived