Fantasy Clan (Update Thread)

2002899510976365190_rs.jpg

End of Season Report

The 2006/07 season was a good season for Arsenal even though they ended up trophyless. They finished second in the premiership ahead of Chelsea and Liverpool. They advanced far in all competitions. With unluckily getting knocked out against Wigan 2-0. Getting knocked out at the quarter-final stage in the champions league against Lyon. And getting knocked out very unluckily against Chelsea in the league cup to that stunning comeback. Thierry Henry was my pick for the player of the season with scoring almost a goal a game and getting a few asissts aswell. Although the fans thought that Robin Van Persie was the player of the year notching 17 goals.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2003372798905934263_rs.jpg

Portsmouth Manager Sacked

Today Portsmouths Manager Harry Redknapp was sacked. The board thought it was time for a change and dedcided to sack him.

New Portsmouth Manager!

Today the Portsmouth board announced that rookie Manager Mark Fruin will take control of the club. The board allowed him 17m to bring in players to the club. Fruin annonuced that Redknapp wasn't right for the club.

Talking in First Person Now

MMC:My Match Comment

First Match

Today i will witness my first Match for Portsmouth. I played Aston Villa. In the first Half i probley though i dominated the whole match. A couple of shots saved and nearly scoring. The second was a bit dominted by my team as well then a cheeky ball came through and Villa sneeked one in i couldn't believe it Then the Final Whistle went and i told my team that we should have won that but it was a bit unlucky

MMC:Should have won it but Aston Villa were maybe a better team till the end but Overall we should have won.

Missing the Last Two Games

My Wife broken the leg this moring which put me under pressure i asked Tony to take the team to the game and manage them well which he did we beat West Ham 1-0 with Benjani our top scorer scoring in the last minute. When i found out i had to miss the next game that annoyed me even more again i asked Tony to take care of it and he did we drew with Arsenal 2-2 With O'Neil and John O'Shea who was loaned in from Manchester United.

First Signings

I have signed two people for my Portsmouth team Denilson from Arsenal which cost me around 4.5m and David N'Gog 6m With N'Gog injured i went into my first friendy happy and determined. Denilson put on a great show but then got Injured and was subbed but still i won the match with Benjani scoring 2 and Lualua scoring 1 i won 3-0 against Bradford not bad for a team who are in the Euro cup.

What i Expect Next Season

I an Expecting alot from this team i am going to sign at least 2 players in the Jan transfer window and i want to finish around 6th very high expectations but i had to do well.

This is the end of my Report

Hope you like it Thanks Ray for letting me in icon_smile.gif

pic.php?img=5609308

End Of Season Report...

Chelsea had a great season last time.by compliting a double which includes 'The Champion League' Chelsea boss Tawfiqul hasan has made a great start.fans n the management board was very happy seeing their team coming home with the cups. but still they wernt fully satisfied with the league performance as Chelsea finished 4th in 2006-07.

but manager Tawfiqul Hasan promised them a better league perfrmance this with the confidence to hold onto the cup too.

Trasfers 2007-08.....

manger Tawfiqul indicated before that he will use the available transfer budget to its full effect this time. n he has done it too. with some big name sighnings n some potensial young stars Chelsea almost finished their transfer of this season...

In.....

>Bastian Schweinsteiger for 26 mil

>Wesley Sneijder for 26 mil

>Jelle Van Damme for 2,1 mil

>Anthony Vanden Borre for 9.2 mil

>Cristian Pecci for 7 mil

Out....

<Alex for 8 mil

<khalid Boularuz for 11 mil

2002892133549825901_rs.jpg

January Transfer Window

OUT

Saha, Loius Liverpool 10.5M

Howard, Tim Everton 5.75M

Martin, Lee Reading Free

N'Galula, Floribert Wolves Free

Brown, Wes Inter 9.75M

Simpson, Danny Fulham Free

Smith, Alan Aston Villa 22m

Heaton, Tom Free Transfer Free

Eckersley, Adam Free Transfer Free

Mark, Phil Free Transfer Free

Rose, Danny Free Transfer Free

Lee, Kieran Reading 3.3M

Silvestre, Mikael HSV 3.7M

Lea, Michael Birmingham Free

Total 55M

IN

Kuszczak, Tomasz West Brom 3.8M

Ustari, Oscar Independiente 9M

Fernando Torres Atletico 41M

Sidnei Internacional 3.3M

Bale, Gareth Southampton 8.75M

Owen Michael Newcastle 18.5M

Total 84.35

After ending the 06/07 season with just the Premeirship Cup. Ray Daniels Urged his United side ahead of a new Campaign. They did that, winning the community shield against a thrilling accounter with Liverpool, and against Wigan and Aston Villa.

Community Shield

Liverpool(N)2-3 Jo(2)Torres

Prem.

Aston Villa(H)1-4 Rooney(3)Jo

Wigan(A)1-2 Rooney, Jo

Transfers

Again it was a quiet transfer window with only two players coming in a four players coming in.

Transfers In

After a proposed £27 million + Vela Tevez bid fell through (I was desperate) Arsenal broke the bank with new £20.5 million signing Pablo Aimar. Arsenal also got Julio Baptista for £13 million, as it was a clause in his loan contract last year.

Transfers Out

Arsenal tried to have a summer clear-out but only managed to get rid of four. With José Antonio Reyes going to AC Milan for £20 million and Denilson leaving to join Pompey for a fee around £4 million. There have been two playersb sold on a fee they are Ryan Garry and Mart Poom.

August

Arsenal played two champions league qualifiers and two premiership games. The first game of the season was at home as they saw of Trabzonspor 1-0. Then the premiership started away to charlton in the London derbey. Arsenal were lucky to scrape a point as Alaxandr Hleb scored in the 89th minute. Then Arsenal flew of to Turkey for the away leg of the champions league qualifier which they won comfortably 2-0. And then for the final game of August Arsenal notched there first three points of the season with a 4-2 victory over Coventry, with debutant Pablo Aimar scoring a brace.

Arsenal now have strength in every position:

Akinfeev

Ratinho Touré Gallas Taiwo

Hleb Fabrgas Silva Aimar

Henry Van Persie

Subs: Lehmann(GK), Eboué, Rosicky, Ljungberg, Baptista

Is there any vacancies within ur clan?

I am a very keen FM player and have a excellent knowledge of players.

I would love to be given the chance to challenge you lads, the elite of online FM.

If there is no vacancies now when will I be able to register for one?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Noyle:

Is there any vacancies within ur clan?

I am a very keen FM player and have a excellent knowledge of players.

I would love to be given the chance to challenge you lads, the elite of online FM.

If there is no vacancies now when will I be able to register for one? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, we are the best lol

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Noyle:

lol, well can I test you to that little statement then? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes ill add you on msn

September

September was a good month for the gunners, winning two and drawing three. The month started with the start of the champions leage proper. 3-2 victory over Celtic was the result.After that throwing away the 2-0 lead against Portsmouth to draw 2-2. Then a comfortable 3-0 victory over Cardiff with a brace from Robin Van Persie. In the second champions league match Arsenal battled to a draw after Robin Van Persie was sent off after eight minutes. To finish the month off there was a 2-2 draw with Manchester United, managed by Ray Daniels.

September

The month started off with a Champions League game against H. Tel-aviv which ended as a 3-0 win with Rooney scoring a hat trick.Next was a 2-0 win over Fulham when Vidic and Rooney eached bagged a goal.

After the 1-1 draw with Everton.United defeat Dinamo Kiev 2-0. Next were rival Arsenal which ended as a 2-2 draw. THe devils ended the month with a disappointin loss to reading(2-1).

October

In October Arsenal won three games and lost three games, scoring in every one of them. It started with a 1-0 victory over Wigabn and the 4-0 hammering of Marseille but then Arsenal only picked up three points out of a possible twelve, hardly potential premiership winning form. Although they did beat Wigan for the second time in the month with a 3-2 victory in the league cup 3rd round.

November

November was quite an abysmal month although notching two wins over Aston Villa 3-0 and Celtic 2-0 they got knocked ot of the league cup in the 4th round by Luton (I wasn't playing at that time lol) and a 3-1 drubbing from Marseille

December

December started with a brilliant 4-2 victory ove Manchester City. Then the final game in the champions league in 2007 was a 2-0 victory over Shaktar. Then Arsenal shock off a good Bolton team 3-0. The first points dropped was a 3-2 defeat to Reading at the Madjeski. Then the Gunners hammered Middlesbrough 4-0 Robin Van Persie and Thierry Henry both getting a brace. Then a resounding 3-0 win over Liverpool, managed by Ahmed Mahmoud. Then a 3-0 loss in the North London derby against Tottenham. Arsenal finished the month on a high with the 3-0 victory over Southend

January

Arsenal started the new year with the first win and the first hattrick from Thierry Henry. But then were brought back down to earth with a loss to Newcastle in the FA cup 3rd round. And Arsenal lost their 2nd game in a row with a 4-0 loss to Chelsea. Then Arsenal drew 2-2 with Coventry when they should have won easily. Arsenal had not won a game for four games with a 0-0 draw with Portsmouth. Then there was a very embarising defeat to Cardiff 1-0. But then Arsenal finally picked up three points against West Ham 3-1. And in the final game the gunners hammered Manchester United 4-0 with Thierry Henry scoring all the goals.

February

February started with a 0-0 draw with Wigan. But afterwards the gunners beat Fulham 4-1 with Robin Van Persie getting a hattrick. In the first leg of the champions league second round Arsenal drew 2-2 against Auxerre in Auxerre to put Arsenal in pole position to qualify. Arsenal lost the last game of the month to an Andrew Johnson goal for Everton.

any one can back to december and see the result between me and arsenal to know who won 3:0 me or rebert bayle so pleae rebert don't say you " resounding 3-0 win over Liverpool, managed by Ahmed Mahmoud. " .. so please ray post the result here ahmemahmoudaz4.jpg in the clan

March

March started badly with a 2-1 loss to Aston Villa. But then Arsenal went through to the quarter-finals of the champions league with a 2-0 victory over Auxerre. After Arsenal hammered Reading 4-0 but in all fairness it should have been more because they scored all the goals in the first half. But then the next game was just like what has happened this season, being so inconsistent, losing 4-2 to West Ham after being 2-0 up. Arsebnal finished the month on a high with a 3-0 victory over Middlesbrough.

April

April started greatly winning 2-1 against Valencia at the Mestella. Then despite Arsenal dominating the game it finished all square against Manchester City. But then Arsenal got knocked out of the champions league by a late goal from Valencia to make it 3-1 and 4-3 on aggregate. Then in the next two games the gunners scored eleven goals drawing the first game 4-4 with Bolton and winning the second 7-0 against Newcastle, which is frustrating because it shows what arsenal are capable of. In the penultimate game of the season Arsenal beat Chelsea 3-1 with Vela scoring two. In between two vital games between Chelsea and Liverpool, Peter Hill-Wood stepped down as chairman as he had sold the club to Lee Claydon. The first game with the new chairman may be a make or break game for manager Robert Boyle as Mr. Claydon has made it clear he is considering Robert Boyles future at the club and may bring in Marcello Lippi. Claydon may bdecide to keep Robert Boyle after he beat Liverpool 5-1 to complete the double ovber them. With Gilberto Silva getting a brace.

December

Busy month of December started off with a 1-1 tie with Tottenham.Next was the hammering of Dinamo Kiev, Rooney, Cardenas and Owen scored 1 goal each making the score 3-0.Owen and Rooney each scored a goal against Southend in the next game ending the game as a 2-0 win.The Devils defeated derby rivals Man City and The City of Manchester Stadium, when Lucas, Owen and Jo scored a goal each. The United kept on the winning streak till the end of the season.

Charlton 0-3

QPR 1-3

Coventry 0-2

Portsmouth 2-3

Cardiff 0-6

Jo won Player and YOung Player of the Month

January

The Month didn't start well for the Devils neither did it end well. The Devils didn't earn any Premeirship league points in this month, They did win the League Cup games, but were knocked out of FA cup by Bolton.

Aston Villa 2-1

Everton 0-3(league cup semi finals)

Hull 0-1(FA Cup 3rd round)

Everton 0-3(League cup Semi Finals)

Bolton 1-0 (FA cup 4th round)

Arsenal 4-0

February

The Month started better than January with a thumping 4-0 win over Reading.Then the Devils dropped 2 points against West Ham.

The Devils had revenge on Bolton for the FA knockout when Rooney scored an hattrick.

Pique and Carrick found the back of the net against Fulham making the score 2-0.DOuble J and Rooney scored one goal each against Schalke makin the score 3-0.United defeated Reading in the League Cup Final the score was 1-0, Rooney scored the Only goal. United ended the month with a 1-1 draw with Liverpool.

Ray Daniels won Manager of the Month

March

The month of March promised much for the Devils, after the 2-0 win over Middlesbrough, the Devils defeated Schalke in the 2nd leg the score ended as 4-2(Rooney scored all 4 goals).

The Devils continued their no losing streak until they met up with liverpool again, the Devils lost 3-1 but they never gave up.

Ray Daniels Won Manager of the Month

April

The Devils defeated Marseille at home in the first leg of the Champions Cup Qtr Final the score was 2-1.After the 2-0 win over Tottenham, the Devils met up with Marseille again at their homeground, the Devils tied up the game 1-1 letting them win 3-2 in agg.

The Devils next victim was Southend the match ended as a 3-1 win for the Devils. THe Devils then dropped 2 points against WIgan the game ended as a 1-1 draw.After the win over Charlton, the Devils had an important and tough match against Valencia,Rooney scored the first goal, then Valencia recieved a penalty evening up the game, but Rooney scored his second goal of the game close to the end.The Devils faced Valencia in their homeground after dropping 2 points against Coventry. THe Devils beat Valencia 3-1 Torres scored 2 goals and Rooney scored 1, United were through to the finals to face Chelsea.

May

With 10 minutes left in the game the Devils scored 2 goals against Portsmouth keeping them at the top of the table just 2 points away from Chelsea. The match against Chelsea was the best of the season, Shechenko scored twice but Ronaldo retaliated scoring once,but the Blues scored another goal making the score 3-1.The Devils were not done yet after some useful instructions from Daniels and 4 minutes left in the game Rooney found the back of the net in the 86th minute..Chelsea's manager, Hasan still seemed relaxed but started worrying when JOnathan Guzman scored with 3 seconds left in the game. The Game ended as a 3-3 draw the Devils had retained the 2 points difference.Now the Devils had to win against Cardiff which they did, tough match but the Devils came through witha 3-2 score.

The Last game of the season was the Champions Cup, the United came crashing down to earth when the Blues won the Cup second season in a row.

2002858300521732594_rs.jpg

We must Thanx Ray

ray help us to find best and beautiful game and have agood fun in this game and help me in more things .. iam realy happy for the game and i'll wait next seasson from now and good luck for all player's ..

Thanx for all players

Thanks For Ray Daniels With Manchaster 1st

Thanks For Tawfiqul Hassan With Chelsea 2nd

Thanks For Rabert Bayle With Arsenal 4th

and Thankx for all ather players

Ahmed Mahmoud

Egypt

End of Season Report

Arsenal again end the season without a trophy although the fans are strangely delighted with Robert Boyle. Arsenal spent big in the transfer matket at the start of the season in an attemp to snatch the premiership back from Manchester United with the signings of Julio Baptista for £13 million and Pablo Aimar for £20 million on deadline day.

Arsenal started the season very well with a eleven game unbeaten run, with seven of those games victories. But then they fell away into very inconsistent form getting knocked out of the league cup to Luton to end that unbeaten run. But that form did not stop Arsenal from qualifying for the champions league first knockout round with by four points winning four games drawing one and losing one. Up till the new year Arsenal played very well only losing one game. But then disaster struck as Newcastle beat Arsenal in the FA cup 3rd round so Arsenal were only left in the chamions league and the premiership. January pushed Arsenal further down the table only winning one game against Manchester United. Spirits were back up after Arsenal eased past Auxerre in the champions league first knockout round. Then Valencia knocked Arsenal out of the champions league. So Arsenal were out of every trophy again but they secured fourth place in May.

Premiershp:4th

FA Cup:3rd round

League cup:4th round

Champions league:quarter-final

Top Scorer:Thierry Henry (38)

Most assists:Thierry Henry (12)

Best average rating:Thierry Henry (7.30)

Player of the season:Thierry Henry

Young player of the season:Johan Djourou

Manchester United performed better this season than last, finishing the season with 2 trophies and managing to get past Valencia to the UEFA cup Finals against rivals Chelsea.But the dissapointing 1-0 knockout from Bolton at the FA Cup affected the Devils, but they were able to snatch the title in the last 7 minutes of their last premiership game from Chelsea giving them 2nd win in a row. There are rumors United might buy Wonderkid Messi from Barcelona or Kaka from AC Milan.

Premiership: 1st

FA Cup: 4th Round

League Cup: Winners

UEFA Cup:FInals

Top scorer: Wayne Rooney(22)

Most assists:Ronaldo(18)

Highest Avg Rating:Jo (7.66)

Most Man of the Match: Jo(12)

Fans Player of the Year: Wayne Rooney

Archived