some faces not showing up

Roy Race 9

Hi guys just some help needed please

I am using mostly my FM09 facepacks as I had sooooooooooooo many;)

I have also added some new FM10 packs Man C/Man U/ Barca/Arse/Liverpool/inter(and removed all their FM09 facepacks so no conflicts:thup:)

The thing is when I ran a new game I saw players like Obertan was showing up in old Bordeaux kit(I realised he was in the old Bordeaux facepack...........removed him from there and entry in that config file and hay presto up pops his new Utd kit:thup:)

now comes the prob............... some players i.e. Ibrahimovic. is showing up not in his barca kit but in his old inter one...............this is making my head hurt (as I had forseen this thats why I removed the old FM09 inter/barca etc before adding FM10 facepacks)...........how the hell can he be showing up like this when there should be no pic of him in the graphics folder(the old inter facepack has been removed and replaced) other than the new one in the barca kit??????

also found that Emmanuel Adebayor has no pic at all........................but he is in the Man City facepack and not in the Arsenal one

so I am confused here and appreciate your help

You need to check your files to make sure:

- You only have one image per player.

- You only have an entry for each player in one config file.

If a player has moved since 2009 and is duplicated in a 2010 pack and you delete the 2009 image you also need to delete the entry in the config file.

You also need either load the game with the skin cache off or reload your skin in the preferences menu after you have deleted the files to update the game.

You need to check your files to make sure:

- You only have one image per player.

- You only have an entry for each player in one config file.

If a player has moved since 2009 and is duplicated in a 2010 pack and you delete the 2009 image you also need to delete the entry in the config file.

You also need either load the game with the skin cache off or reload your skin in the preferences menu after you have deleted the files to update the game.

I am doing all that but thanks for update no joy.................it isnt stopping me playing but its just strange..........as I said things like Obertan saw that 1 coming so removed him from Bordeaux pack

but the other 2 cant understand it as the old Arsenal/Inter packs have been removed and replaced and config files are spot on:confused:

Archived