Dutch/Belgian or All-Scandinavian league?

jayahr

I have been looking to create a Dutch/Belgian league and an All-Scandinavian league, i.e. merging the respective leagues to one country with at least two divisions made up from the best teams of the respective nations. Also I wanted to give that leagues a more decent TV and prize money deal and a slightly higher reputation, so that I could play a game with those and the big 5 leagues to have 7 competitive leagues in one save.

Unfortunately I never got it going and failed miserably in my attempts :(

So my question, has anybody else been able to create this? Couldn't find it via the sticky post, but I feel someone must have done this by now for FM10.

Could you maybe direct me at a respective site or thread?

Would be most appreciated. Cheers :)

I created those leagues a while back and found no real problems other than how the clubs qualify for the european cups. I also set the home growns to club HGs, although not sure how realistic this is. If anyone tells me how to upload I can give you guys the files to have a play with and make them better.

I created those leagues a while back and found no real problems other than how the clubs qualify for the european cups. I also set the home growns to club HGs, although not sure how realistic this is. If anyone tells me how to upload I can give you guys the files to have a play with and make them better.

That would be great :thup:

You can use any free file hosting site like rapidshare. You'll find plenty of options just by googling :)

Alright, I will try to give it a go when I get home later today. Things you'd might want to change is especially the prize money for the cups. I will upload 3 competitions, all are playable but can probably do with some tweaks.

Competitions are:

Benelux (belgium netherlands luxembourg) 3 tiers and I believe 2 cups, but can't remember now.

Scandinavia (norway sweden denmark) 2 tiers and a cup

Baltic rim (finland estonia latvia lithuania) very similar to scandinavia

Alright, I will try to give it a go when I get home later today. Things you'd might want to change is especially the prize money for the cups. I will upload 3 competitions, all are playable but can probably do with some tweaks.

Competitions are:

Benelux (belgium netherlands luxembourg) 3 tiers and I believe 2 cups, but can't remember now.

Scandinavia (norway sweden denmark) 2 tiers and a cup

Baltic rim (finland estonia latvia lithuania) very similar to scandinavia

Awesome :thup:

Looking forward to it.

Baltic: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jdqyewj4tnh (Select Estonia to play)

Benelux: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mzzml1oddzi (Select... Luxembourg to play I believe)

Scandinavia: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?0lmjzzzdmzz (Select Denmark to play)

Right, I hope that the links work. I realised that in baltic and scandinavian league not all teams have reserve teams, so one more thing to fix. Feel free to edit things, and please upload modifications to share aswell

Archived