Power British Leagues

wardog

Currently under BETA testing

What it involves

This database is my revamp of the Scottish, Northern Irish, Republic or Ireland and Welsh Leagues.

This will allow after 2 or 3 season all 4 nations the ability to compete without being too easy. Expessially for a lower league challenge. Scotland and N.Ireland are ready to go after already going through BETA testing. Wales and Ireland need a little fine tuning. Mainly only managers to be added to the lower clubs.

League Lists

N.Ireland

hsbcpremier.th.jpg

pepsileagueone.th.jpg (actually is Championship named it incorrect in the Image save)

pepsileagueone2.th.jpg (Is the correct league one. League below is un-playable)

Scotland

bankofscotlandspl.th.jpg(Ignore point deduction within this league. This was picked up during the BETA test the picture was taken in and has since been removed)

irnbruchampionship.th.jpg (This point deduction stands. Livi where relegated two divisions in real life but as a result of this league change no real punnishment seemed show. i felt 12 points seems reasonable)

northchallenge.th.jpg

southchallenge.th.jpg

highlandspringnorthern.th.jpg

kwikfitsouth.th.jpg

pringlecentralchallenge.th.jpg

sponsorshipleaguegamest.th.jpg

sponsorshipleaguevirgin.th.jpg

sponsorshipleagueweathe.th.jpg

sponsorshipleaguebelhav.th.jpg

sponsorshipleaguebarr.th.jpg

sponsorshipleaguebells.th.jpg

Alot of these leagues are on the same tier. The daily record and the regionals have boundries set. The sponsorship leagues do not.

Republic of Ireland

guinnessipl.th.jpg

bankofirelandfirst.th.jpg

quinninsurancenorth.th.jpg

quinninsurancesouth.th.jpg

ryanaira.th.jpg

ryanairb.th.jpg

ryanairc.th.jpg

ryanaird.th.jpg

Again Regionals set of North and South ar Dublin. My geography is not good as a result it may be incorrect. If anyone spots what should be where let me know. The Ryan Air leagues do not have regional boundries. Also old leagues where used some have history some dont. I appoligie for this, the game crashed when i created new leagues.

Also there is an unplayable lower tier.

Wales

principalitypremier.th.jpg

bmileagueone.th.jpg

bmileaguetwo.th.jpg

highlandspringnorth.th.jpg

highlandspringsouth.th.jpg

Again Highland Spring Leagues are boundried at Newtown. My Geography isnt that good if someone points me correct would be great. I kept the name Principality for the Premier League as i felt this was a nice name.

Also before final realese all competition names will lose their nationality name within it so for example the BMI Welsh League One will become BMI League One. This is to shorten the names slightly, also i feel kind of silly if im playing in a league and i need to check the name to remember what nation im in.

Also looking for a couple of people who would be willing to help BETA test, ive done it all myself up until now and may have missed a few things out. The points deduction to Cetlic was done the first time i opened the editor and i had forgotten to remove it was only when i took the Screenshot i realised the problem was still there and it has since been removed. Although i have to say even with the deduction Celtic finished equal with Rangers on points and beat them on goal differance to finish second 6 points behind Dundee United.

The only other problem i have noticed so far is the amount of managerless clubs which i am slowly sorting out.

Also to add The Scotland backing team was removed (just the ones who recently got Sacked). Despite the unrealisticness of it Walter Smith always seems to take the job and leave Rangers, i cant get it to stop. If anyone knows how to please let me know.

Another BETA test complete

I will be fixing all bugs noticed tonight tomorrow.

1. As mentioned the lack of managers in Ireland and Wales

2. Finances. Slightly to high and the AI doesnt seem to use them, as a result a reasonable league finish from human team could lead to easy domination over couple of seasons.

This is all that appears after one season. Again i would like info on geographical places for the North and South Leagues for each nation.

I will be running a holiday game after the above bugs are corrected. Also will be changing the European competition names to their official ones. Also Rangers and Celtic's long names will become Glasgow Rangers and Glasgow Celtic. Shouldnt make to much of a differance but it is their official long name.

Final BETA test under progress

I have fixed all of the above problems i think anyway. This will hopefully include the lack of AI spending which i have tried to solve. To find out i will holiday 3 seasons of the game. This will allow me to make sure everything ticks over smooth without any problems. And also test the spending. Prize money has been reduced. It turns out I had over 1.5B in prize money for winning the SPL too many 0's. This has been solved.

Also to note i decided against changing the old firms names. EURO cup is now UEFA Europa League and Champions Cup is now UEFA Champions League.

BETA Test update

Game currently holidayed through till Sept 2011. The changes in transfers have made a differance and the AI clubs are more willing to spend. The test around an hour away from complete. Will start another thread with the official realese. As of yet it appears their are no real bugs that i have found. I have tried to create a couple of Notts County still challenges for those who are interested in that. Kelso Utd in the Kwik-Fit South of Scotland League, Tranent in the J.D. Weatherspoons League. Also in Ireland there is Dublin Uni.

All three teams appear now to have the ambition that i wanted them to have. maybe a slight problem with reputation but they dont seem to buy much until they go up a couple of leagues, although once they do they will spend.

Other than this the database is ready for release with all leagues now working perfect. Livi despite their point deduction just missed out on promotion first season and then got it second season. Early signs of 2011/12 seems to suggest thety are competeing in the SPL too.

Not so sure on the Irish teams within Europe but Rangers and Celtic competeing well within Europe Rangers got a draw at Arsenal.

Archived