when set up passing, closing do i need to tweak tempo and wide on advanced??

because the game automaticaly change the settings of tempo, wide and d line do i need to change it..

let's say short passing and high tempo, very wide play or is it better to not change anything? or direct with low tempo?

i asked this because, the game (or my settings sucks) wont let me play succesfully short passing..

when i play short, there is so much struggling, little CCC and when changed to direct it is so much better

i know that this fm 2010 is so realistic and that every issue is important as team gelling, suitability of formations (like that 442 is no common in spain and that team will get it hard to play succesfull with that formation, 442 diamond in england and so on) but just wondering what to do to play succesfull short passing game

and.......

PLEASE can someone give me some tip with 433.. i tried it with aston villa and valencia, but i really sucked in that games...

thank you

cheers

Short passing and high tempo can work, infact for me it produces some of the best football the match engine can produce. However you need a high calibre of player for consistency using this method though as short passing and high tempo are kinda too contrasting from each other for anyone to be able to play this way.

If you play a high tempo game you should be looking to play either a normal passing game or a more direct one. And vice versa if you play low tempo as you'll want to retain the ball.

Archived