is this an editing bug

wardog

Ok ive created the outline of my super leagues for the United Kingdom. Well the leagues are now newer and have more money, England has not been touched as i want the rest of Britain to attept to catch them up over 5 or 6 years. I rekon with a decent manager in each one this could be done sooner.

Anyways, i load up database select Scotland 10000 players est. Add Ireland goes up to 12000. Confused that this seems small i remove Scotland and its 9000. 10000+9000=19000 not 12000. Dont take a genius. So i add N.Ire and 12000 take away Ire and its 9000. Add all four created nations, Scotland, Ireland, Wales and Northern Ireland and its not much better 15000. Sorry but is my maths just going to pot. Or is this a known bug?

Some teams wont have players and this may be the result. But split 15000 players over all them leagues and it doesnt take a genius to know a number of the lower league teams will be lucky to have a player

ah its just in Scotland theres 272 playable teams alone so 9000 is fair jkust over 33.3 players per team. With England that mark was good at 18 or 19 thousand. With the other leagues which i edited all teams in that nation are playable with the exception of Northern Ireland which like the english will promote a team at its will.

Archived