Newgen nationality question (and a few more)

jayahr

Just a quick question.

I want to create a new BeNeLux league, probably merged in Holland. I just wonder which nationality newgens will have if I move Belgian teams to the Dutch league?

Also, I saw I can edit the UEFA coefficient via the Holland screen then, but how can I edit the TV money? And is there an easier way than editing/recreating the Dutch league in the editor and then use an .edt file to swap the according teams?

Cheers for answering those :)

Is there a more (any) comprehensive guide on how to do it? It seems I can't edit any teams into my created leagues, nor do I find where to set the league reputation and so on. And I get lots of error messages about the top divisions not being linked. :(

Arsenal2111's work is highly appreciated, but doesn't contain that.

:mad: Actually, it's quite annoying looking at what tiny bit the online manual contains about the editor :mad:

Msaasss - I'm guessing whichever nation "owns" the league, you need 4 players from that nation. So if the league you create has a home nation of Holland, your Belgian and Luxembourg teams require at least 4 players who have been trained from Holland in it.

I've added 2 Papua teams to an Australia league with Home Based player rules. Both these teams need Australian players. I believe in reality, Wellington Phoenix require to play a certain amount of Australians in their team.

Archived