Georgian and Armenian leagues, anyone?

BobSkeleton

Has anyone got round to creating these yet? I tried to do it at the weekend but found that:

a) the editor was making things a little bit difficult for me and

b) I don't know enough about these countries' football structures to create them in the first place - Wikipedia can only tell you so much.

Does anyone know of any online resources that could help with things like structure, prize money, rules etc? Or, even better, could anyone point me in the right direction of someone who's already done all the hard work?

Has anyone got round to creating these yet? I tried to do it at the weekend but found that:

a) the editor was making things a little bit difficult for me and

b) I don't know enough about these countries' football structures to create them in the first place - Wikipedia can only tell you so much.

Does anyone know of any online resources that could help with things like structure, prize money, rules etc? Or, even better, could anyone point me in the right direction of someone who's already done all the hard work?

There are excellent files for both nations at FMSite.

Georgian Football Federation's site not working... I am right now found there isn't any lower league after meore but meore must have at least 27 team at least in 2 groups... (according to wikipedia) according to some stats page it must be 3 groups. I not give importance to kit colors etc... but at least for start I need correct division information from somewhere... For Prize money etc I'm using a financial model from league standart. It must make teams not rich but at least winning teams no need to be in red zone

For Armenian League You can try my file in this thread http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=169158

Archived