European Superleagues

Imager36

My first released database edit, and it's a European Superleague concept based on the current UEFA coefficients of both teams and nations.

Here's how the structure of the leagues looks -

Tier 1 - 1 league - Top 20 from UEFA Coefficients - 4 relegated.

Tier 2 - 2 leagues - Next 40 from UEFA Coefficients, spread equally - 4 in each pool go into playoff round, 4 promoted between two leagues - 4 relegated from each league.

Tier 3 - 4 leagues - Top league from Top 4 UEFA countries, England, Spain, Italy and Germany - 4 in each pool go into playoff round, 8 promoted between four leagues - 4 relegated from each pool.

Tier 4 - 8 leagues - Second leagues from England and Spain, UEFA countries 5-10 top leagues (France, Russia, Ukraine, Romania, Holland, Portugal) - 4 from each pool go into playoff, 16 promoted between 8 leagues - 4 relegated from each pool.

Tier 5 - 16 leagues - Second leagues from Italy, Germany, France and Russia, top leagues from UEFA countries 11-22 - 4 from each pool go into playoff - 32 promoted between sixteen leagues - 3 relegated from each pool.

European Cup - 1 leg rounds - Replays - 12 rounds (4 qualifying) - All teams involved.

European League Cups - 2 leg rounds - Separate comps. for Top tiers (Tiers 1 and 2), Tier 3 and Tier 4.

I would recommend playing with the top 3 or 4 tiers. It has been tested to the end of season 1 with no worries, but I do need some people to test it!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MKGISIYU

http://rapidshare.com/files/307921432/euro_league_2.5__cup_fix_.xml.html

P.S - It would be nice if someone could say how to get two leg playoffs, it feels a bit silly at the moment.

Looking at your XML file and I notice a few things missing.

No TV money has been set up in any league and cup

No prize money for any competition

No games moved for TV

I have added these onto my game and also added sub rules (I like to give the Under 21's a chance so always say that there has to be at least 2 in the squad)

Will play this and let you know how it goes

Archived