Wages???

Adamcrago

How Do You Get To Offer A Player More Then 125k A Week ... Im Arsenal And Been Plying For Like 4 Seasons And I Canot Offer Players More Then 125k A Week ... And My Bank Balance Is Like 300 Mill ... I Dont Get Y I Cant ... Can Anyone Help Me ?

Yeah I No About That But Wen I Give Mi Self More Wages To Give To People The Maxium I Can Give A Player Is Still 125k A Week .. What Im Askin IS How Do I Offer A Player More Wages ?? Because David Villa Wont Resign Because He Wants Like "200k A Week And Same With Ronaldo ?? And I Dont Want To Loose Them On A Free ???

Rite...

I No U Can Adjust The Wage But And The Transfer Budget ...

And I Have Done Tht ...

But Wen I Offer A Contract To A Player ..

The Maxium Is 125k ...

Even Thou Ive Adjusted It ...

So How Do I Get More Then 125k To Give A Week!!

Originally posted by davehanson:

The only other option then is to ask the board for a bigger wage budget. If that doesn't work then you probably can't offer any more than 125k p/w

...that's it basically, try offloading players on high wages or something maybe, but atm, 125k p/w is the best you're gonna get, sorry.

How Do You Get To Offer A Player More Then 125k A Week ... Im Arsenal And Been Plying For Like 4 Seasons And I Canot Offer Players More Then 125k A Week ... And My Bank Balance Is Like 300 Mill ... I Dont Get Y I Cant ... Can Anyone Help Me ?

use editior, thats the only other option.

frankly, is bullshi* you cant offer more for special talent when u could afford it. same with staff

Wait for a while and they might drop their demands a little. Just keep offering them the 125K/week and a hefty goal and apperance fee.

Also, try this: there should be some players in your squad who're asking for a salary of between 115-125K. Offer those players that salary (preferably the full 125K). Make sure you offer a couple of players that kind of salary. Then next season, your board *should* increase the maximum wages you're allowed to offer a player. Now, I'm not sure about this. But I used to have the same problem with some of my players and I seem to remember doing something similar and then I was given a higher maximum cap for a "key player" salary.

The other problem with that is that your players might accept a pre-contract agreement with some other team. Keep your fingers crossed that they dont and that the above works. Good luck.

Archived