As Man City, i had him as Advanced forward with Tevez dropping in behind as deep-lying forward(link between mid and attack) and he grabbed something like 19 in 31 but had 14 assists. so try that. I also had crosses floated in and Man City have more midfield talent than Wolfsburg so don't blame me if it doesn't work out ok? ;)

Ok then but how would i play Grafite next to him cant have 2 advanced forwards or 1 advanced and 1 poacher

Grafite=deep lying forward

Dzeko= Advanced forward

But Grafite has bad passing, so maybe better option would be:

Grafite=advanced forward

Dzeko= Complete forward or deep lying forward

To anyone who is using Dzeko.

Did you instruct him to unlearn the ppm "stops play" ?

Will he play better without it and what does it actually do?

Thanks

I always make him unlearn this move. If i wanted him as a TM, i would have left him with it.

Othervise, it`s just anoying to see, how he stops a quick attack.

unlern him.

I had Tassoti (best Ass man) told me to do this. And if he say that he should, than it has to be right. Dzeko is incredible after that.

Give him the role: Att. Forward - attack, or Complete Forward - support, or Pocher. I am playing Pocher - attack with complete For. - attack. Pato and Dzeko made 5 goals in that game :)

The differenc between stop play is, when he was doing it, he got the ball, turn around and sourch a pass to a player, but now, he gets the ball, put him self a for-pass, and he scores :D

Archived