Improvements for my team

new full backs.

especially a right back, finnan can't cut it, especially by the start of the second season

i'd recommend someone like rafinha, who shouldn't be too expensive, and if he hasn't moved yet, you'd stand a decent chance of getting daniel alves if you unsettled him icon14.gif

left back wise, try and get traore from arsenal as he's probably the best young left back in the game. other options for that money would be adriano from sevilla or marcelo from real madrid (not very good defensively though) but should only cost you 5.5 mil unless he's signed a new contract.

on my last save i had bale and eboue who did a great job

that's all i can think of for now icon_biggrin.gif

Agreeing with new fullbacks. I'd say get Clerc and maybe Taiwo as starters, then buy Mattock and Gunter or Omozusi to bring through in their stead. Shouldn't cost more than your 21mil all told, and the rest of your squad is solid enough to work as is.

sell a cm and get barzagli or some1 and then maybe sell skrtel or ager if you get a good offer. use insua at left back or barry. and sign a right back. i got alves for 18mil coz i unsettled him. keep praising him although only at most once a month.

Originally posted by CarlHighfield:

Just sold xabi alonso for 23 million is that a good deal?

Good enough. Alonso isn't brilliant and you have enough strength there for this season, although I would start looking for a Pirlo replacement. You have 4 holding/box to box midfielders right now minus Pirlo, bringing in a creative force for the future wouldn't hurt. Sankhare is a great bet.

Can I see your tactic please? I can't make a helpful recommendation without seeing the tacticicon_biggrin.gif. Pirlo is a little too old, you can't play him for a long time (and I'm a Milan fan, I don't like seeing Pirlo in other jerseyicon_biggrin.gif). I would sell either Lucas or Mascherano if I were you (most likely Mascherano, a lot of money). If your Defenders don't join the attack, then I think it's a fine squad.

Ah right. Perhaps it's because you don't like him, but I buy Fazio everytime I playicon_biggrin.gif. In my opinion he is the best DC after 1-2 years. And just sell him for a lot of money if you don't like himicon_biggrin.gif.

And maybe Guilherm for a deeper squad. He can play AM very well, costs about 10M (pound).

You play with 2 wingers that mean a lot of cross, right? So I will recommend Foti (Sampdoria), 193cm, very good attribute, and very cheap tooicon_biggrin.gif. I wonder if you can buy Bentner from Arsenal (I play Milan, a Serie A team, and can't buy him with a cheap bidicon_biggrin.gif)

Anyway I think your squad is fine. Torres and Villa will guarantee the winicon_biggrin.gif.

Archived