FM10: Official Sunderland Thread - The only North East EPL Team

AcidBurn

I don't know how many of the Sunderland researchers actually read this thread but I thought I should post this up anyway.

I'm currently playing as Sunderland in the demo and I do think that most of the players are pretty accurate (although I do think that Gyan should be quite a lot better than he is), the one player I really don't agree with is Jordan Henderson.

In reality he is one of the most promising young players in England, and I think that he should be considerably better than he is at the moment in the Mental department. As far as his technical attributes go, I think it's pretty fair, decent for his age and with plenty of room to improve, physically he seems about right too, but mentally I believe you're quite a long way off, especially with positioning, teamwork and work rate. Watching him play he always seems to find space to receive the ball, always causes problems with his positioning, and he is a hard working player, not up somebody like Cattermole, but it should still be better than it is right now.

Anyway, other than that (and Gyan, who has been underrated in every Football Manager ever) I think you've done a good job. Thanks.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived