Juventus no faces?!

DDWZ

Hi, I downloaded a face pack. And I just noticed that all the players in Juventus, except the ones who are there now from transfers (like Diego, Felipe Melo etc.), dont have faces. Not even a shadow.

Can anyone help me with this please?

Cheers!

Yes, you have to extrat your graphics folder with your resource archiver , just extract it to your desktop, once done delete your graphics fmf folder and put the folder you just extracted where that one was, then look through the folder and look for players, once found delete the juventus folder and then thats you done, as easy as that

• 1 month later...
Yes, you have to extrat your graphics folder with your resource archiver , just extract it to your desktop, once done delete your graphics fmf folder and put the folder you just extracted where that one was, then look through the folder and look for players, once found delete the juventus folder and then thats you done, as easy as that

So basically, once the graphics folder has been extracted, where do i delete the graphics fmf folder from?

Scott1974's advice is incorrect and potentially dangerous to your FM installation. You shouldn't need to touch or delete the graphics.fmf file.

Make sure you are adding the facepacks to your user data folder rather than the install location. If graphics are added to the install location then any teams that already include

graphics will stop working as you describe. The two sets of graphics conflict with each other. If you have any more trouble there is a sticky thread with step by step instructions at the top of the forum.

Archived