Dazlyndzmatt Update Database

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The transfers etc. good. But I will be downloading weegie on Friday.

The finances of most clubs are very inaccurate. It's well known Newcastle have no money, yet in your update they have a £54m balance and an £8m transfer budget. Man United, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Spurs (in fact, all premier league clubs) have far too much money. Notts County also barely have any money and we all know they have quite a bit to spend.

From Hereford you've missed out Chris Adamson who should be GK+GK Coach. You've also missed Gavin McCullum who's AMRL from Sutton United. Graham Turner should also still be chairman. Apart from that it looks spot on.

Edit - Marc Pugh should be natural at ML + AML too, Adam Bartlett could do with being better considering he was best GK in the Conference last year, and this year he's already been our stand out performer.

the update's pretty gd i must say.......

and i 2nd uninev that forbsie did us a favour by making the update and we shld be grateful

everyone doing updates for fm arent paid to do so but they are just sharing it with community which is what keeps the game and the community going.

Archived