How do I make a lower league club rich?

Charlie1991

It's an issue which I've been trying to figure out for a while and I've seen that other people have been having trouble with this as well. Basically, I want to make my local side, Barnet, rich by using the editor. However, I'm finding it exceedingly difficult in terms of the financial side of the database. No matter how much I edit the balance, or wage budget, it never increases, whereas the transfer budget will go to however much I want it to. I'm not really sure what the reason is for this and I really need help to sort it out. I can't have a £100m transfer budget with a balance of just £250k, otherwise the club will just go into debt and the players will have to be sold, etc. Has anyone experienced this before or worked it out? Thank you very much.

I don't know for sure, but an educated guess is that FM scales back money stuff based on rep. Much like how you can't have amazing stats for a player with low CA. This is just an educated guess, however.

A quick and easy way to make them rich is to tick the "Sugar Daddy" box. Gives you an Man City/Chelsea like owner. :thup:

If you go to the chairman, edit his resources and patience and business to 20, interference to 1-2. When your club goes in debt, they will pay it and as long as they love the club, the won't sell the club to leave you in debt. Maybe make a chinese or american club your sister team with financial benefits ticked.

Archived