Suggestion - Avoid the Sack = Apprenticeship (Quick Start)

I have very recently become one of those (player with small child, not cretin)! I didn't mean lazy as an insult, perhaps casual would have been a better word.

My whole point is though, that the tactical wizard is here already so opinions on it are irrelevant, I just think that adding other features which are geared to making the game easier should not be the priority for a while, as a lot of time has already been dedicated to this with the wizard.

The wizard will be introduced because the sliders do not do what everyone perceives them to do which leads to severe difficulties in setting up a working tactic which are completely unrelated to any kind of casual, lazy or superficial approach. And from what I've read I think there will be enough room left for spending time on tactics.

Looking how far off topic we are now, it seems the initial idea doesn't find all that much support here, does it?

The wizard will be introduced because the sliders do not do what everyone perceives them to do which leads to severe difficulties in setting up a working tactic which are completely unrelated to any kind of casual, lazy or superficial approach. And from what I've read I think there will be enough room left for spending time on tactics.

Looking how far off topic we are now, it seems the initial idea doesn't find all that much support here, does it?

Perhaps the problem is the sliders themselves then?

i think it could work if its limited to a season. its just like other games that allow you a practice mode to hone your skills. and this wont be for advanced users but for new users or people that are struggling.it allows one season where they can try out tatics and get used to the game maybe with some help. i think the manual does a good enough job and reading on the forum also helps but i think starting off it could actually be of some use.there is no risk of being sacked and maybe your players dont get upset if you are peforming and once people feel that they have the hang of it they can begin a new career. if you dont want to use it you dot have to.

Archived