Kaka valued £4.5M?

gazwefc

Iv moved Kaka to Real Madrid in my data, added the £59M fee to his playing history but when i start a new game he is valued at £4.5M, noticed that is the fee in his playing history from sao paulo to milan, so i removed that from his history but it hasnt made any difference! anybody know how i can alter this? im guessing that no matter how good he is that a bid of 40-50M for a player valued at 4.5M real might accept it

just went to player history added real madrid to his clubs and put value

Mmm i cant for some reason get garath barry value to change vo at moment on my update still says 150.000 k hopefully go up as game go's on

just went to player history added real madrid to his clubs and put value

Mmm i cant for some reason get garath barry value to change vo at moment on my update still says 150.000 k hopefully go up as game go's on

iv just don what you siead to do i don it with ronaldo whent to game

looked at player history the 80mil in there but when you go view player it just shows

up as 12mil

wally13 thats not what we are trying to do! and what you have done you have done it wrong because now you have him down at Madrid twice! you add the £80M onto his last playing history at Milan

Well i just thought you wanted his history to show and transfer fee as the way ive done it is only way to get it to show

Well i just thought you wanted his history to show and transfer fee as the way ive done it is only way to get it to show

no you've done it wrong, go into your editor and delete the playing history for Real Madrid you have just made and then add £80m on to the last playing history at Man Utd then when you go into the game it will just have one 2008/09 season at Real Marid and show £80m on the 2008/09 real madrid history

All transfers fees on playing historys in the editor are moved up by one season so you put them on there last team not there new team

Archived