European Football on an Even Playing Field

Mooki3

So I was bored with playing through the ‘conventional leagues’, and thus I have decided to create my own league (European Elite League), things that make it stand out are:

· It consists of all European clubs, 38 clubs over 2 leagues (Dutch)

· All clubs will have a ‘B’ side, which will play in the Dutch lower leagues

· All clubs will also have an U-19s side

· All players have been ‘free transferred’

· All clubs have been given an equal reputation to match the top club (9500)

· All clubs have been given an equally great Balance (£65m) / Budget (£50m) / Wage (£1.2m)

· All ticket prices have been equalled (£20)

· There will be ‘no player rules’

The only variables left untouched are the countries, the stadiums, and training / youth facilities. I've also, left all the managers and staff at the clubs, so they retain some 'personality'.

Can anyone think of anything else that would add to the ideas that would make this even better? In addition, I am testing it now, and it looks like some rite fun, we should most defiantly play it on network!

So I was bored with playing through the ‘conventional leagues’, and thus I have decided to create my own league (European Elite League), things that make it stand out are:

· It consists of all European clubs, 38 clubs over 2 leagues (Dutch)

· All clubs will have a ‘B’ side, which will play in the Dutch lower leagues

· All clubs will also have an U-19s side

· All players have been ‘free transferred’

· All clubs have been given an equal reputation to match the top club (9500)

· All clubs have been given an equally great Balance (£65m) / Budget (£50m) / Wage (£1.2m)

· All ticket prices have been equalled (£20)

· There will be ‘no player rules’

The only variables left untouched are the countries, the stadiums, and training / youth facilities. I've also, left all the managers and staff at the clubs, so they retain some 'personality'.

Can anyone think of anything else that would add to the ideas that would make this even better? In addition, I am testing it now, and it looks like some rite fun, we should most defiantly play it on network!

Have you put other European clubs in the leagues directly below the top 2, so that you get other good European teams get promoted rather than rubbish Dutch teams? This will also affect the Dutch Cup, as the early rounds will be contested by lots of Dutch teams and probably some of your B teams.

If you think it is a good idea i suggest personally building youth teams and changing the players history to having been at the club for atleast 3 years...because when you start a game with all players free, if you are in the champions league you genrerally have to throw in 4 newgens that start off in your youth team to fufill the 4 home grown players rule (I cant remember if it is 3 or 4), then you also have to make sure you have 8 players who trained in the country as a youth...so with you loading a dutch league that means you will have to sign 4 people who have been at your club previously and 8 from the dutch league, which will be a pain in the a**.

Just read your post again, what do you mean by ‘no player rules’? Because that could mean what i said doesnt matter.

Archived