• Player on loan appearances don't add up

Invisible Witness
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I have a player on loan from Sporting (Nunes). When you check his number of appearances for my team it doesn't add up. 

Save uploaded Vitória de Guimares

IMG_20230111_220845.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

That looks right to me. He's played 8 games for you in total. Of those, 6 have been in the league and 2 have been in Europe.

If you work out the average ratings it all matches up. 6 games at 7.66 = 45.96. 2 games at 8 = 16. That adds up to 61.96 for the 8 games. Which averages as 7.745 or 7.75 when rounded. Which is the average rating shown at the top. And the goals add up to 6 and the assists add up to 2. All matches up nicely.

6 hours ago, StephenCronin said:

That looks right to me. He's played 8 games for you in total. Of those, 6 have been in the league and 2 have been in Europe.

If you work out the average ratings it all matches up. 6 games at 7.66 = 45.96. 2 games at 8 = 16. That adds up to 61.96 for the 8 games. Which averages as 7.745 or 7.75 when rounded. Which is the average rating shown at the top. And the goals add up to 6 and the assists add up to 2. All matches up nicely.

That's the problem that he didn't play 8 matches for me. Easily over 20 games but it's not showing. Maybe it's showing how many games he played for his team before going on loan? I uploaded save, hopefully they get to the bottom of it. 

Edited by Invisible Witness

9 hours ago, StephenCronin said:

IMG_20230112_173235.jpg

IMG_20230112_173251.jpg

• SI Staff

Apologies again, like the other post you made, it seems this save file has not come through to us. If you could upload another save file, that would really help us. Thanks!