• Issue with Achievements

paulie90
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

2 issues with the achievements here.

Firstly I have 6 challenges as you can see on the picture, i completed them all and got the achievements no issues, however the 7th one Austerity Measures doesn't appear on the challenge menu, I tried completing it through the narratives page instead but it didn't mark it off as an achievement.

My 2nd issue is directly above that the national hero achievement, I have win multiple World Cups and European Championships, across a couple of games with Spain and England, why has this achievement not yet been completed 

Screenshot_20221122-040909_FM23 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20221122-040926_Google Play Games.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello @paulie90. Thanks for bringing these issues to our attention. Firstly, in order to look into these issues further we need saves from when they have occurred. If you could place them in separate zip files and name them appropriately and then upload them (instructions in the link below). Secondly could you let us know what device you are playing on and what version of Android/iOS that device is running, please?

4 hours ago, Ewan Aiton said:

Hello @paulie90. Thanks for bringing these issues to our attention. Firstly, in order to look into these issues further we need saves from when they have occurred. If you could place them in separate zip files and name them appropriately and then upload them (instructions in the link below). Secondly could you let us know what device you are playing on and what version of Android/iOS that device is running, please?

In terms of the Austerity Measures one I can't upload a save as thats just not a challenge in the game(unless you mean when i tried completing it from the narratives page)

The national hero achievement as I said I have won multiple times on multiple saves and have since moved on will take me a day or so to start a new save and get a new save were i win a world cup again but as soon as i do i will send it

Hi again @Ewan Aiton I started a new save(the austerity measures Challenge still not on there) so i started a normal one and triggered the narrative again and completed it and uploaded the save file after completion as Austerity Measures Man City 

As I say bare with me with the national team one as I will need to start a new save and win another world cup probably 2026 with Spain I generally get their job after their lose in euro 2024 so will skip ahead Tomorrow to try and hurry it abit 

Hi again @Ewan Aiton I have now uploaded the 2nd save file after winning the 2026 world cup and not getting the achievement still so the file was uploaded as Brazil No National Hero.fms 

So again the first one is: Austerity Measures Man City.fms

And the 2nd one is: Brazil No National Hero.fms 

Thanks

11 hours ago, SSolas said:

Has this been resolved in the latest update?

Nope

Still no Austerity Measures Challenge and I just started a new game with Man City triggered the narratived sold a few players and done what I needed, got the message that I had successfully navigated man city through the financial suture but still the achievement is not complete

Will try a new game tomorrow to complete the national hero one, but as they seem to have completely ignored me on this despite @Zachary Whyte saying it was under review I doubt that has been sorted either.

Frustrating as these 2 are the only 2 left i need to complete every achievement 😤 

Nope

Copa America and World Cup won with Brazil and still national hero not unlocked 

So neither of them fixed in the latest update 

Pointless 

On 09/12/2022 at 18:14, Jotham Taylor said:

Thanks for the saves.

This has been logged and we'll take a look at it in due course.

Joth

Morning, Hope this finds you well,

Do you foresee this being fixed before XMAS? Will there be an update before 25/12?

Ta,

On 14/12/2022 at 21:19, SSolas said:

Morning, Hope this finds you well,

Do you foresee this being fixed before XMAS? Will there be an update before 25/12?

Ta,

They've said elsewhere that the next update won't be until next year.

On 22/11/2022 at 05:11, Michael Sant said:

Thanks for sharing these issues with us, our QA team will take a provisional look into this and see what we can find out.

I have the exact same problem, done 6 challenges, the Austerity Measures is not in the list, and I've won Copa America with ARG and won the WC with ENG and still not completed that challenge either 👎

Is that issue correctly identified ? Did you receive an answer for a solution in the coming update ?

I have the same problem as you : 42 achievements, impossible to get the last two despite the activation of the story for Austerity and despite the winning of the World Champions Clubs Cup in 2025.

Moreover, the 2023 edition that will take place in February 2023 is not existing in the calendars for any participating club (Real Madrid / Wydad Casablanca or else)

On 21/01/2023 at 21:23, ianhollo78 said:

I have the exact same problem, done 6 challenges, the Austerity Measures is not in the list, and I've won Copa America with ARG and won the WC with ENG and still not completed that challenge either 👎

On 23/01/2023 at 16:03, Guioheme44 said:

Is that issue correctly identified ? Did you receive an answer for a solution in the coming update ?

I have the same problem as you : 42 achievements, impossible to get the last two despite the activation of the story for Austerity and despite the winning of the World Champions Clubs Cup in 2025.

Moreover, the 2023 edition that will take place in February 2023 is not existing in the calendars for any participating club (Real Madrid / Wydad Casablanca or else)

Unfortunately despite first bringing this to their attention in November and having staff tell me it would be looked at(you would think it was an easy enough bug to fix)

It appears 3 months later they still haven't bothered fixing either of them, I don't hold my breath on them ever being sorted either

Could you please tell me how to achieve the National Hero achievement ?

Despite the recent updates, I tried a game with a national team winning the WorldCup and another game with Real Madrid winning the FIFA Clubs WorldCup, and it didn’t unblock this achievement…

What am I supposed to do please ?