• Left and right sliders going mad

AceND
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

When on a box in which you use the right analogue stick to change something up(by pushing right) or down(by pushing left) like the amount of money you want to pay for someone, a players wage or in the match day settings slider to change the highlights speed it just goes mad and has a mind of its own going up or down uncontrollably even when I'm not touching the controller at all. I have tried 2 different controllers but still does the same, makes it impossible to do anything in these areas. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Can I add that controller drift on the Xbox and PS5 controllers is a known issue and happens on other games. You can Google it if want to. This may be the cause of the problem - the controller rather than the game itself. It, of course, will show up more with menu based games.

This means that the controller can tell the game you are pushing the analogue sticks even if your not.

It might be good if we could use the d-pad for menu navigation rather than the sticks as an option.

21 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Would you be able to provide a video of this issue? When we tested it on our end all seemed fine. 

Its happening on all menus. Not just the language which is now set to Chinese. Trying to choose a wage to give to a player?.... continues to rise until everyone is getting paid the max. Drop down menus arent working either. 

• Administrators

Out of interest, have things improved at all since the latest update? Just so I can feedback to the team working on things.

Another thing that could help deal with console stick drift is if there was an option to set "dead zone" in the game settings.  Unfortunately my understanding is that this is down to the individual games rather than a console-wide setting (at least on PS5, on Xbox etc it may be different)