• Editing relationships, player nationalities etc. in create a club not working

ionseed
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hi guys.

There’s been an issue on the PS5 version of FM23 for a while now that whenever I attempt to change things like created player nationalities when creating a club the search bar does not work properly.

After typing in the search and selecting the desired option, pressing triangle to confirm just backs out of the menu and does not change the search option.

This affects everything that uses this type of search box like club affiliations, rivalries, player languages and relationships etc. Would be delighted to see this issue fixed in an upcoming patch. 

Thanks for your time 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

I've checked the investigation log and it has been resolved, but unfortunately it wasn't able to be included in the last of this years content updates I'm afraid. I can only apologise, but it will be FM24 before the fix is implemented.

Thank you for the response Kyle. While I am inevitably disappointed that the team were unable to resolve this issue before the last content update, and by extension that this bug will continue to occur throughout FM23; I am delighted that this issue, and I imagine many other serial errors reported on the Bug Tracker, will not be neglected as FM moves onto next years’ cycle.

It is appreciated that the team have taken the time to acknowledge error of such little importance and for that, I reach out my thanks.