• Recruitment focuses not returning players when specific role selected

SitDownCrew
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I have a recruitment focus set to find me a right winger who was 'good' as an inside forward. After a couple of weeks I noticed that nothing had come through as a recommendation or a near match. So I removed the inside forward requirement and changed it back to any role. Leon Bailey then showed up immediately as a recommendation even though in his report it shows that he is 'good' as an inside forward on the right wing.

Tested whether this was a bug by then adjusting my GK focus which at the time had 'any' role selected. I changed the role requirement to 'Goalkeeper' with 'good' proficiency and both the keepers which were showing as recommendations disappeared. Even though they both show as 'good' in that role.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I've had similar with box to box midfielder despite being able to see players 'in progress' meeting the criteria. Not even any near misses. 

Uploaded save game Nelson & Colne Beta.fm 

Edited by giglet13

On 24/10/2022 at 15:29, Daniel Wells said:

Hi @SitDownCrew

What was the name of the saved game?

Apologies for the slow reply... I can't remember exactly. But it was along the lines of "Recruitment Focus showing no players when role selected"