• Chief Scout not assigning scouts

ryandormer
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Not sure if this is a bug or if it takes a while to do, but my Chief Scout has been told to set assignments for the scouting team, but most of them still have no assignments:

image.thumb.png.c3d266e9b78182f9561eeed4b20ef630.png

image.png.e78652d49bb454106215f9680df0712b.png

The only ones with assignments were assigned by me manually.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

48 minutes ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, could you please provide us with your save file (and give it a name), so we can investigate further, thank you. 

I've uploaded it to the SI Cloud Service under file name 'Game file - Chief Scout not assigning scouts.' I hope that helps.

Another screenshot, the Chief Scout seems to only set up two focuses at a time, and only three or four scouts are assigned:

image.thumb.png.55e46162df3429b9753c24646217ba5a.png

Hi can you also look at the scouting next opposition. this works for a few matches and then all of a sudden I don't get team reports anymore and I have to try to re-assign to a scout by delegating again from the staff responsibilities section (sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't).

On 07.12.2022 at 10:44, StephenG said:

Hi can you also look at the scouting next opposition. this works for a few matches and then all of a sudden I don't get team reports anymore and I have to try to re-assign to a scout by delegating again from the staff responsibilities section (sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't).

I have the same problem. While there was no problem before, now I can't access the reports about the next opponent without saying get a team report from the scout. I'm not talking about the scouting center "team anlysis and reports". It doesn't work.
    Edited by morinhofromkonya

15 hours ago, morinhofromkonya said:
    I have the same problem. While there was no problem before, now I can't access the reports about the next opponent without saying get a team report from the scout. I'm not talking about the scouting center "team anlysis and reports". It doesn't work.

Same here. nothing seems to work in that screen.

On 05/12/2022 at 16:54, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, we're continuing to work on this issue. I can't give you an exact date/timeframe unfortunately.

Going to start a new save once the winter update is out--has this been fixed/is it being fixed with the update?

Thank you

• Administrators

Believe this has now been resolved in a previous update, thank you for your patience. Do let us know if you spot anything similar.

On 07/03/2023 at 16:16, Kyle Brown said:

Believe this has now been resolved in a previous update, thank you for your patience. Do let us know if you spot anything similar.

That's great, thank you.

Just a thought--is the Chief Scout supposed to rotate assignments? I've delegated the assignment to the Chief Scout, and I've found that he hasn't ever changed the scouting assignments, just set them, and then left them as they are. Is that supposed to happen? Or is the Chief Scout supposed to change assignments sometimes?