• Stuttering in match engine

joaselgoat
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

I experience stuttering in the match engine, happens every 4/5 seconds or so. Sometimes the players also don't look smooth when running. My PC is rated for 5 stars within the game itself and I have this issue regardless of what ME quality I play on or what Hz I set my monitor to. Have had this issue for months now and the update didn't solve it.  Haven't been able to enjoy the game yet which is a real shame. Would also like some information on when/if this issue is going to be fixed as I'm not the only one with this issue. Attached my DxDiag

DxDiag FM.txt

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I have the same issues.  Since the December 2 update . 

I band aid fixed it with what SI recommended which was ok but since this last update its now intermittent . Was ok until yesterday in my first game which was not smooth at all so I saved it  then loaded the game and it was ok ? . But next game wasn't.  I created my own adboards which went black so I got out of the match to the home screen then went back in and they were there again and was running smoothly. 

Edited by alian62

5 hours ago, alian62 said:

I band aid fixed it with what SI recommended which was ok but since this last update its now intermittent . Was ok until yesterday in my first game which was not smooth at all so I saved it  then loaded the game and it was ok ? . But next game wasn't.  I created my own adboards which went black so I got out of the match to the home screen then went back in and they were there again and was running smoothly. 

So basically keep going in out of game till runs smooth? I also have these issues since the 1st December patch was fine b4 then... to be honest everyone who has these issues need come together to get this sorted because si do not care, and sega are useless support is putting it politely.. they just won’t own up to there mistakes at all! am die hard fm have been for 20 years I’ve lost all faith in the company and the game cause this years one has been horrendous with bugs and ME stutter since this December 1st patch

• Administrators
    On 28/01/2023 at 03:42, alian62 said:

Please read this post and create your own issue - https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2023-bugs-tracker/match-engine-art-animations-facegen-manager-creator-and-sounds/match-performancestutteringflashing-issues/encountering-match-engine-stutteringflashing-or-performance-issues-read-before-posting-r13991/ rather than posting as a comment in someone's else's thread. 

I can basically play the game in 3D, but not very smoothly. FPS is 100 in game. The small delays often only start in the second or third game. Nothing works with 60 Hz and 60 FPS. Then it looks terrible. my computer can of course handle all the requirements.

Just found something that might be the cause of the problem

Just removed my chache for a test, and I got a pop up which said that my driver version is 528.24, while in fact it's 528.49

Maybe the game doesn't recognize my driver and that's what's causing the problems? And if so, how do I get my game to recognize it?

GraphicsDriver.png

Nvidia.png