• Glaring Lights In The Way

RegenHairColour
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

What is going on? The reflection of the lights appears in every highlight across the screen. This is not stadium specific. Please advise. 

Screenshot 2022-11-10 at 9.26.02 AM.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, could you please tell us your PC Specs. Plus upload your save file & your Rec file from this particular match.

Your Rec files can be found  - C:\Users\Your Windows Username\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\matches

Any updates on this? I'm on a Macbook Pro, playing full screen on high graphics. Same thing happens to me in almost every stadium:

Screenshot 2023-01-08 at 15.45.30.png

Screenshot 2023-01-08 at 16.55.46.png

Edited by Jaffercake

• SI Staff

Hello @msarthoucould we please get a save file from before a match where this issue occurs. Plus the REC file of the match?

REC files can be found - C:\Users\Your Windows Username\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\matches

On 16/01/2023 at 07:46, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello @msarthoucould we please get a save file from before a match where this issue occurs. Plus the REC file of the match?

REC files can be found - C:\Users\Your Windows Username\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\matches

Hi Zachary! I clean de cache, reboot my system and now it's all right. It was really strange. Thanks anyway ! 

Is there any response or fixes for this as well?
    Clearing the Cache and restarting does nothing and still getting this very distracting and quite frankly, blocking, lights on screen on all games where the floodlights are on.

I too am on a MacBook Pro, M1 chipset, 16GB Ram.  All software and systems are all up to date and seems to be consistently visible during the game!

Screenshot 2023-01-31 at 11.36.45.png

• Administrators

Could you try changing your camera zoom settings in game please, and letting us know if it occurs?

If there's no change, upload your save file & your Rec file from this particular match.

Your Rec files can be found  here - C:\Users\Your Windows Username\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\matches

On 03/02/2023 at 16:15, Kyle Brown said:

Could you try changing your camera zoom settings in game please, and letting us know if it occurs?

If there's no change, upload your save file & your Rec file from this particular match.

Your Rec files can be found  here - C:\Users\Your Windows Username\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\matches

I have just uploaded my save file and the PKM file from the match that its happened on, I don't seem to have any REC files tho when playing so not sure what's happening there.

I have tried to move my camera zoom settings etc and it changes nothing on the screen as to what im seeing with the lights unfortunately.

I have also uploaded the above to Zachary Whyte, but couldn't do my save file, so done it via the method above tho!

cheers!

A

On 28/02/2023 at 12:41, Drew84 said:

No, no response yet :(

I had the same thing happen on my save on a M1 Mac. Started happening after a stadium expansion. Got most (not all) of them to go away with the following. 

Fixed by switching the view from "Sideline" to "2D" then "Data Analyst" and then back to "Sideline."