• U-21 rule tracking is missing

aguaacrobata
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

The Chile league has this rule where U-21 players must complete 70% of team minutes. Of course, it is very difficult to track how well you are complying with this rule.

Until a couple of days ago, the UI of the game would help you tracking this. At the bottom of the Squad view you could see how well you were doing, and how minutes per game you should make U-21 play in order to comply with the rule at the end of the season. I attach an image showing were this information used to be displayed (foto2). Now this information is missing, and I have no idea where it went (I attach a second picture, from my beta save, showing how this information used to be displayed until a couple of days ago [foto1]). I don't know if this is a bug or if this is intended, and in the latter case, I would ask for help about how to track my performance in regards to this rule. Thank you.

foto1.png

foto2.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks for answering... I send you two files from the next season of the Palestino save (and also screenshots). At the beginning of the season (save1), in march (remember that in Chile the season starts in march and finishes at the end of the year), the information is properly shown... But after advancing in the season, in september that information dissapears (save2). I don't know if this is intended, but it is really hard to keep track of this rule at the end of the season, most of the times when you are playing decising matches and you end up forced to blindly play youngsters just to comply with this rule.

I uploaded  the saves to the SI Cloud Service but I dont know how to link them to this mail.

save1.png

save2.png

Just to add, it doesn't appear that AI clubs in the second division are taking the U21 rule into account when they are building their teams. Lots of squads starting the season without meeting the criteria.