• match not smooth

menne
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I play fm23 on mac. The match is not smooth and it goes bumby, no matter which resolution/graphic quality i set or if i run the match 3D or 2D. I attach my specs.image.png.04b6bfd943438d4288445576edf12681.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I have the same on imac M1 with OS Monterrey 12.6 (up to date).

Fm 22 was as smooth as silk with max graphics, and FM 23 is choppy and looks like as if it's run on an old machine

Edited by Raymond85

Il 22/10/2022 in 21:59 , Raymond85 ha scritto:

I have the same on imac M1 with OS Monterrey 12.6 (up to date).

Fm 22 was as smooth as silk with max graphics, and FM 23 is choppy and looks like as if it's run on an old machine

I updated macOS to the new Ventura (13.0) and nothing changed, the game is still constantly laggy on matches, at any graphics detail, and not at all smooth as fm22 was on max graphics

Edited by Raymond85

ive changed every set up, started in low resolution mode, forced the resolution with the RMD program into the lowest resolution but still nothing changed.

8 ore fa, Lucas ha scritto:

What are your match graphic settings you've set the game to please?

It happens on any graphics.

fm22 was perfect with everything at maximum graphics, and fm23 uses all gpu and is jerky with any combination of graphics, i tested lowering progressively.

the only difference i notice is the m1 internal gpu usage that skyrockets in fm23 matches, and is fine with fm22