• Can't launch MS Store Early Access

MaxeyN17
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

image.png.ae16fd1be3148a23fdfdf5c6cd416519.png

This is the error I get when trying to launch

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Hi, thank you for raising this issue. We are reviewing this issue and will look to address this as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you.

Same for a lot of players judging from twitter.

There was an error message at one point suggesting it was a firewall, I turned both firewall and AV off and the same error occurred, so it suggests there is some other problem preventing it running.

Anyone managed to launch this form the MS store yet, it's been 24hrs since I first saw the issue, no fix, or worse even an indication that it is an issue form SI/SEGA.

1 hour ago, methom1 said:

Anyone managed to launch this form the MS store yet, it's been 24hrs since I first saw the issue, no fix, or worse even an indication that it is an issue form SI/SEGA.

Staff have commented on this thread and on Twitter that this is being worked on. I was also emailed.

10 hours ago, LuckyConquerer2 said:

Staff have commented on this thread and on Twitter that this is being worked on. I was also emailed.

Saying something is being "reviewed", responding to individual tweets or privately e-mailing individuals is not acknowledging an issue, especially while the "PLAY BETA NOW" adds are splashed all offer the internet with the Microsoft logo displayed proud and centre along with the Stram and epic games logos. This is along with instructions of how we can specifically take our "Microsoft Store" Beta save (that there is currently no way of creating) into the full game.

As a minimum this advertising should be adjusted, and this problem should at least be added to the "Technical Issues" section of the support website or at the very least the locked "Known Issues with Football Manager 2023" thread.

• SI Staff

Due to unforeseen technical issues we have had to make the difficult decision to remove the Early Access version of FM23 from the Microsoft Store.

We are currently working to address those issues and it is our intention to reinstate the Early Access build as soon as that work is complete.

We believe that these issues will not affect the full release of FM23 on the Microsoft Store, which remains on course for November 8th.

We apologise to all of our players who have been affected.

33 minutes ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Due to unforeseen technical issues we have had to make the difficult decision to remove the Early Access version of FM23 from the Microsoft Store.

We are currently working to address those issues and it is our intention to reinstate the Early Access build as soon as that work is complete.

We believe that these issues will not affect the full release of FM23 on the Microsoft Store, which remains on course for November 8th.

We apologise to all of our players who have been affected.

So, can people who purchased on the Microsoft Store get a refund so they can purchase elsewhere? 

Actually, ignore that I've just cancelled the pre-order

Edited by pjj