• fringe player unhappy because of playing time - but he plays every time

Kazushi80
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

My player Gil Van Moerzeke has the squad status "fringe player" (had it the whole time, was never changed). At one point he came to me, that he's unhappy about his playing time. I promised to play him. Since that promise, I've played him in every game (11 in total), 9 of them he started, in 5 he played the whole 90 minutes. So that's way more playing time than a fringe player gets. But still it says in his "Happiness"-Screen that his "actual playing time" is "surplus to requirements" (see screenshots). Because of that, he gets unhappy that the promise is not kept.

Steps to reproduce:

- load save game "Unhappy_fringe_player_bug.fm"

- check player Gil Van Moerzeke

- move forward a few days to see the player moan about the promise not kept

20221108223026_1.jpg

20221108223014_1.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Really appreciate you taking the time to raise this and provide the save game as well. If you do have any slightly earlier saves they may be useful if you can upload, but should be enough to get us started. 

Thanks again. 

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Neil Brock:

Really appreciate you taking the time to raise this and provide the save game as well. If you do have any slightly earlier saves they may be useful if you can upload, but should be enough to get us started. 

Thanks again. 

I have an Autosave a few weeks earlier (from 27th october instead of 13th november). It's uploaded as

fringePlayerBug_2710_Kazushi80.fm

• Administrators

Believe this has now been resolved in a previous update, thank you for your patience. Do let us know if you spot anything similar.