• Board/Supporters complaining about performance

webeto
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I am manager of Deportivo La Coruna

1st in league in March (8 points clear with other teams having a game in hand)

Mostly youth products in team

Narrowly lost to Betis in 3rd round of Coppa

All season supporters have given me an F rating for not living up to club values, despite those values being to perform well against teams i am not in the same division as!

Lost 1 game after 7 game winning streak/13 game unbeaten and i get called in to board meeting to save my job

What is going on with the supporters feedback, and the board reaction to losing a game?

13games undefeated.JPG

Dynamics.JPG

LeagueTable.JPG

Newsitem.JPG

Supporters F.JPG

Tactics.JPG

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Sacked now, this is crazy

The only bad thing in my feedback was that i wasnt doing well in my rivalry with a club in a different division

image.jpeg.64051648f13deeed202175b97b7a1baa.jpegimage.jpeg.f8e5831d2cdd04efd89d91107911d613.jpeg

I have a very similar situation going on in my Legroñés B save. Going very well in my save in terms of performance, and am top of the league atm. For some reason, I failed the 'top half expectation' six games into the season. Not sure why this is, and I doubt I'll be keeping my job much longer if this keeps up. Star players are pissed off at me for this issue, and I doubt it'll go away now.

Board expectations.PNG

Board expectations_2.PNG

Board expectations_3.PNG

Board expectations_4.PNG

Just had similar at Scarborough (Vanarama North)

Top of the league after 12 games. Unbeaten. Pre-Season demands were to finish in mid table.

Lost in the 4th Qualifying round of the FA Cup to a team in the league above, called into a board meeting and sacked.image.thumb.png.41412bab8270d9147c365c41bdad65ad.png

Not yet sacked, but supporter reaction is weird:

They say I am slightly above rivals, but I won the league and they are 5th in the relegation group.

image.thumb.png.8da226a08989144670a6f69d66a521fd.png

image.thumb.png.bbaac7b47fafe70a1aac9f8c8b327c06.png

image.thumb.png.0818a639dae93edf45cd2a8b90453c0b.png

I also have the same issue with Supporter confidence at Havant & Waterlooville in the Vanarama National League South during my first season.

Supporter confidence has been an F rating all the time (I'm currently on 20th Nov 2022) even though I'm either meeting or reserving judgement on all board and supporter expectations.

I'm currently first in the league unbeaten.

FM23_1.JPG

FM23_2.JPG

FM23_3.JPG

FM23_4.JPG

Edited by Tidaril

On 28/10/2022 at 13:08, webeto said:

Sacked now, this is crazy

The only bad thing in my feedback was that i wasnt doing well in my rivalry with a club in a different division

image.jpeg.64051648f13deeed202175b97b7a1baa.jpegimage.jpeg.f8e5831d2cdd04efd89d91107911d613.jpeg

Oh no- I'm with Coruna having started UE. Taken them from 6th to top- 8 points clear. Made some money and brought some kids through. !st Feb 23 and Ive come to see what was happening as Im also getting the F rating from the fans. 

Dunno whether to just pack it in now, I mean does it happen at all clubs or just a few?

I am having the exact same problem with deportivo.

I have been stuck on F all season, and was just called in to discuss my future despite being top of the table by a margin and my board rating being B-.

I wonder if this is an issue where a team is in a lower division than their reputation would suggest?

It needs a patch soon as a career with Deportivo is basically unplayable

Above it says its a known bug they are working on- I've seen other threads where people are reporting being sacked despite doing well.

I was wondering if they're trying to deter people going on holiday and leaving it to their manager?

Ive played every game-only leaving a couple to the AM after the title was secured and my fans rating has gone from F to C+

Understood - I hope it gets fixed soon as I really wanted to do a Deportivo save this year and dont want to have to start another one.

I never go on my holidays during a save - so it is certainly not that

I'm also Coruna, seeing exactly the same thing. Top after winning my first eight games but supporters giving me an F overall. Worried if I carry on now I'm just going to get the sack! Hoping any patch is save game compatible as I'm really keen to keep this save going...