• Club Legends Wrong

FearNoEvil
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Looking at Benfica, as none on the Legends board, at least Eusebio, I don't have de FM 22 installed, but I can almost guarantee I saw a few names there.

Porto is only the president, I guess he is not the only one either.

At Sporting, Cristiano Ronaldo is not a club Legend, and he is the only name there.

image.png.0d8ea87103b84cb5889562b4f38b7680.png

image.png.3a999ab546f62bfa02e92614494901dc.png

image.png.63a7befeee7f35980484cd5082b9eb3d.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I can agree in the Benfica part there are some legends missing Eusebio, Chalana...

But Cristiano Ronaldo is actually a Sporting Portugal legend, even the club young academy is called "Cristiano Ronaldo" :) 

13 minutos atrás, lk17 disse:

I can agree in the Benfica part there are some legends missing Eusebio, Chalana...

But Cristiano Ronaldo is actually a Sporting Portugal legend, even the club young academy is called "Cristiano Ronaldo" :) 

I get what you mean, but that doesn't strike me as legend material. obvious it's the club where he start, but legend should stand for outstanding achievements someone did at a club, and that is not the case whit Cristiano.

On that note, Neymar, it's not a legend in Santos, and he shouldn't be, that's correct, but he did far more for the club than Cristiano at Sporting, on another note, how is PELE not a club legend at Santos?

image.png.885d8d44a0410490697cd1fbeaf12567.png

Edited by FearNoEvil

I've thought about this issue, and it's very hard to define what a legend is in certain situations. Ronaldo can be defined as one for Sporting CP, but I'm not sure if Chalana is in Benfica. It feels like there's a world of difference between the two. For Sporting, in the legends section Travassos and Vitor Damas should be added. Manuel Fernandes is debatable, and I would accept either legend or icon. However, Bruno Fernandes is clearly not an Icon, but just part of the "favorites". 

Em 04/03/2023 em 15:06, alexFM52 disse:

I've thought about this issue, and it's very hard to define what a legend is in certain situations. Ronaldo can be defined as one for Sporting CP, but I'm not sure if Chalana is in Benfica. It feels like there's a world of difference between the two. For Sporting, in the legends section Travassos and Vitor Damas should be added. Manuel Fernandes is debatable, and I would accept either legend or icon. However, Bruno Fernandes is clearly not an Icon, but just part of the "favorites". 

Sporting's legends are very easy to identify as they are imortalized in each stadium gate:

Damas

Hilário

Francisco Stromp

Jordão

Peyroteo

Vasques

Jesus Correia

Albano

Travassos

Yazalde

Manuel Fernandes

Regarding Cristiano Ronaldo, he gives his name to Sporting's academy.