• Real Madrid sign Oliver Skipp

littledragon84
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

This guy can't even get a game for Spurs, so absolutely no idea why Real Madrid would want to sign him.

Maybe Spurs fans can shed light on the guy but I think FM might have is current and potential ability a lot higher than what it really should reflect. 

Capture.thumb.JPG.27e79a87802b21a1bb7fbaf66b9ede9d.JPG

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

To add to this as a spurs fan - Conte is stubborn (70 minute subs etc) Same with his loyalty to players (Emerson - Possibly the worst right back offensivley going). Injuries have not helped him, as well as what yopu can see from Conte's reluctance to play Bissouma (Dpemanding that his fit his tactical style before playing, but still persistis with the same 2 in Midfields - He demands players are almost peak, but favours certain players over others, very clearly. These are the reasons why he can't get a game.

Skipp was rated very highly, and name as a potential future Captain during the youth times. He was prasied as a Defensive Midfielder in his first loan at Norwich, buy much more experieced players, in which he played most of theier games.

He's been rated by nearly ever manager that's come in as a star for the future, so I'm dissapointed in the fix. IMHO - His top variable top PA was good enough - Note, I'm still not asking that to be higher.

Spoiler

PA became fixed vs variable, and down just 12 or so lower than previously maxed variable PA)

Managing spurs, he still got linkned with Real Madrid, so the fix did not work. A new contract did keep him for me.

Maybe this issue is signficantly more to do with youth players reputation not increasing, reducing the amount of young players that come through and this creating a smaller pool of players to buy.

Still, even with all that - Looking at the DM\MC young players Real have, they have no need to buy him

As for being sold - Conte prefers experience over youth most times, so would likely not fight to hold onto him as much. Combined with youth players rep not increasing as the game goes on, I'd put that most likely as one reason he's sold in game.