• Steam Achievements

Kaskogan
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I am playing paid 7000€ per week, i just got achievement for earning 10.000.000,00 euros
    i got a lot of other wrong achievements. They seem to come randomly.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 26/10/2022 at 14:45, Kyle Brown said:

Could we have a list of what achievements have been unlocking incorrectly, please?

I have unlocked 19 achievements so far. The only 1 I have identified as not being valid is the one related to a Network game, (as mentioned by @BDRick35). I know it's not valid because I haven't played a network game. It happened on the 1st day of release I think, (certainly early), and I couldn't work out what if anything had triggered it. 

This is the one. 

089dca8d1f9189e1b982ab268b220ca5.png

I posted about it in my thread dated Sep 2022, but I can't tell you exactly when it was triggered because unfortunately the link to steam doesn't work so although you can see your recently triggered achievements, when you try to click on them so that you can see them all and the date/time they were triggered, the screen takes you to your recent activity on Steam but there are no FM23 achievements shown. I'm hoping that this is just because we're playing a demo and it will be resolved once the full game has been released. 

a37d83ee97a0657621811f539769af0d.png

I've uploaded a few saves around that time but I can't remember which ones so these might help. 

3224a234cf9eea6ce39a42f2d19978ed.png

On 26/10/2022 at 15:45, Kyle Brown said:

Could we have a list of what achievements have been unlocking incorrectly, please?

image.png.446c2f5c31e59cf7c218f4e104c34606.png

I got this achievement when I signed my first youth candidate.

- T

I am sorry for this image in Danish but you randomly get a ton of acchivements for something completly different. My friend don´t mind swimming in them but I don´t wanna ruin the experiance of hunting these achivements.
    Within 35 hours of the game have he got acchivements like "Winning 20 titles", "Become the best manager ever" with plenty more within 3 months of playing the save the Basel.

Third image proves my point where 73.8% of all those who have bought FM 2023 allready have won 20 titles, 16,9% have played FM23 for over 30 seasons, while 13,3% have become the best manager EVER while only 11,4 have won Manager of the year.

It does not add up. Hope it can be fixed so I can game again :)

Bug Issue.jpg

Bug Issue.jpg

bug2.jpg