• “Missing Executable” error - unable to open Editor

RegenHairColour
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I have cleared the download cache, repaired the library folder verified local files and moved the game folder. 

No luck.

I only play with a database that needs to be edited so any help here would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

When I reinstall it and try opening it directly from the folder it says 'editor is damaged and should be reinstalled.' Tried again and again to reinstall and get the same message.

Open Editor -> acknowledge failed opening -> validate local files -> Open MacOS Settings -> Privacy and Security -> Under security is an error blocking the editor from running, click "Open Anyway" -> Authenticate -> click Open.

2 hours ago, metal_guitarist said:

Open Editor -> acknowledge failed opening -> validate local files -> Open MacOS Settings -> Privacy and Security -> Under security is an error blocking the editor from running, click "Open Anyway" -> Authenticate -> click Open.

Wow, brilliant, that worked. Thanks so much @metal_guitarist, so kind of you to help. Can you help me with editor issues? I'm doing an awards overhaul and I keep losing awards when I add new ones. Even the ballon d'or is now missing haha. Would appreciate any guidance.

39 minutes ago, RegenHairColour said:

Wow, brilliant, that worked. Thanks so much @metal_guitarist, so kind of you to help. Can you help me with editor issues? I'm doing an awards overhaul and I keep losing awards when I add new ones. Even the ballon d'or is now missing haha. Would appreciate any guidance.

No problem. As for the editor advice, best to create a thread over here: Editors Hideaway - Sports Interactive Community (sigames.com) as I don't have the editor in front of me at the minute. Unless records are randomly disappearing in which case that would a separate bug thread creating in this forum. 

5 hours ago, metal_guitarist said:

No problem. As for the editor advice, best to create a thread over here: Editors Hideaway - Sports Interactive Community (sigames.com) as I don't have the editor in front of me at the minute. Unless records are randomly disappearing in which case that would a separate bug thread creating in this forum. 

Thanks again @metal_guitaristand appreciate it @Zachary Whyte