• 50% of Spanish regens are called Ivan or have Ivan in their name

• Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

Weird issue I noticed first in a save I did with a realism mod. Removed the mod and tested again, same problem. Uninstalled and reinstalled the game, same problem. Every team on every save is like this20230807180947_1.thumb.jpg.0e70a518daecd89f0a3d3f46afedb9c2.jpg this.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

So there's no way to fix it except wait for and buy FM24 and hope it's fixed by then? Seems quite poor for what is a pretty major bug

• SI Staff

Unfortunately not @91427 

This issue was raised to us at the very end of the FM23 development cycle and so was too late for us to produce a fix.

However, as mentioned above we're looking to make it so this doesn't reappear in FM24.

We're sorry again for the inconvenience. 

Very poor to leave a major bug in the game. I shouldn't have to wait 3 months and pay another £35 just to make regens have different names. You're perfectly capable of fixing it (I can't imagine it's that complex a fix given that it was working fine before), you've just decided not to

It's a big issue to be fair.

It's not only in Spain either.

In Argentina everyone gets the name Tómas, in Scotland everyone gets the name Liam and in Slovakia everyone gets the name Martin.

This makes the game unplayable. 

Please. Give us loyal players a fun couple of last months with the game.

spacer.png

Edited by Sampiesto
    Added picture.

Wow you are deleting my messages, very kind, that's the best way to treat a customer. 

After having collaborated several times pointing out bugs and investing my time in making sure you have a better product. Classy!

Edited by Darien