• Lots of injuries

rio14
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Started a save with Man UFC and I seem to be getting lots of injuries outside of matches. Currently up to 12 injuries, im in mid September. Not a single injury from a game yet, all happens within training 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Still in pre-season with my Newcastle save and I've had numerous injuries, way more than the usual I had in FM22. Most injuries are happening in training and it's not just niggles. It's medium term injuries ranging from 2 weeks up to a month. Something's definitely changed

• SI Staff

Sorry to hear this, we all hate injuries. There is a chance you might just be getting really unlucky. However, if you feel it's an issue please send us your save file (with a clear name) so we can take a closer look, thank you.

I'm having the same issue. Multiple 3-4 month injuries and a few small knocks total of about 6-7 and I'm not even done with preseason. I uploaded my save.

Emmett Black - Orlando City. I’ve played into the season and they seemed to slow down but about two months in they started again and my 4 highest players went down on the same day of training with 4 month injuries. 

+1. Having a lot of injuries in training, far more than FM22. I do use Double Intensity if they are fully fit, but nothing else outside of the default rest settings. Is this SI putting more focus on natural fitness? I am managing a third division Portuguese side. Thanks

So many injuries, started 2 different saves both times injury after injury 

On an Arsenal save saka, martinelli, odegard and Jesus all injured in the same week, all over a month out each 

I have a liverpool save, and in just one month from starting the save my injuries i have had 12!! at one point the 2nd highest in the league was 6, i was top with 11 simultaneous injuries!!

what is going on...

image.thumb.png.b8df4aafe356ea1d52d9a7f5d1a44e31.png

injuries.html

Edited by oceanblue1000