• Finances wrong (hidden loss of money)

Lukas27
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

So my finances for last month say income around 16 million and outgoing 12 million which should be a profit of 4 million end of month my

bank acount dropped araoud 17 million the same time. I have a guess where it comes from what would be quite a huge bug/problem.

Upload savefile is of course possible. (and will be done this evening)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Explained with screenshots: First screenshot you see up right 3,65M (my balance on 1.04)

"nd screenshot you see something like 20M there (my balance 1.03). So a loss of around 17M.

3rd and 4th screen you see my finances of march. Its about 16M income for march(previous month) and 12M outgoing.

That should be a profit of around 4M then, instead losing 17M!? A difference of 21M in one single month. I have a clue where it comes from but it's a) hidden then as it's not in the numbers here

and b) wrong. (If I am right)

20230119181130_1.jpg

20230119181128_1.jpg

20230119181105_1.jpg

20230119181102_1.jpg

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Neil Brock:

Please upload a save game from FM23 showing this and let us know the file name so the team can investigate further. Details on how to do so here - https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/instructions-and-notes/how-to-upload-files-to-us-r98/.

Thanks. 

Dear Neill, save is uploaded as "Italy2" . As from the pictures can be seen my team is Palermo. I'm here for further questions regarding this.

• Administrators

If there's a bug or an issue, I can't really put a timeframe on it, it'll need to go through various channels and then included in a future patch. 

If it's something that can be explained or is working as intended, I'll be able to let you know as soon as I get word back. 

vor 23 Stunden schrieb Kyle Brown:

If there's a bug or an issue, I can't really put a timeframe on it, it'll need to go through various channels and then included in a future patch. 

If it's something that can be explained or is working as intended, I'll be able to let you know as soon as I get word back. 

My clue too the issue: The loan costs for players...(Especially the fee when not playing which isn't defined good enough and which is in my thoughts the reason for the problem.

• Administrators

Do you have a save file prior to the balance dropping?  Testing team have just asked for one.

I'll pass on your comments too, thank you. :)

vor 18 Minuten schrieb Kyle Brown:

Do you have a save file prior to the balance dropping?  Testing team have just asked for one.

Hey Kyle, sadly no previous save as the game went on and got overwritten by autosave :(  

P.S. I got a player whos team gets 20M per month when he doesn't play. My thought is that playing time (given percentage) is scaled to the amount of money to be paid.

For example he plays 10% of gametime I have to pay 90% out of 20M. But this is written nowwhere. It just says "when playing/not playing". To me he played when subbed in for 10 minutes a month.

Am 3.2.2023 um 19:17 schrieb Kyle Brown:

almost one month past and no result / response?

• Administrators

Apologies for the lack of communication; typically when we get a thread under investigation on the Bug Tracker we don't tend to come back unless we need more from a user - we've got nearly 5,000 threads to keep tabs on so it just isn't possible!

The initial save is with the developers and we'll look to make changes and implement them into a future update when we can, but it isn't always a quick or easy process I'm afraid. 

Extremely disappointing this isn't fixed as well or stated clear when making loans!!!

Very bad Job from the responsible persons, as it would be so easy to fix.

Final and last explanation reagrding loans:

When you loan it player it says "fee per month when not playing". You make this 1.000.000.

He plays 90 minutes out of 360 minutes (4 league games a month). 

Result should be: He played, so nothing to pay (or just the fee agreed for playing)

The truth: you have to pay 75% out out 1.000.000 which is 750.000 so this is stated nowwhere as it doesn't say this fee is scaled to the minutes he played.

Conclusion:  Very bad Job on not fixing this for years now!!! I'm out of this community trying to really improve the game.