• A lot of injuries

playboi_romeo
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

i just recently started a new season and the injuries happen a lot in one month i had 5 players with injuries, some of them for 1 month, i tried to reduce the traning but still player get injure so easy, and its only the preseason, i imagine how it will be in the middle of the season

image.png.007ceab45887868ef384042af1d896a8.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

3 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Thank you for flagging. This is a known issue we're currently investigating. :) 

yup, its unplayable because you lose important players, now its 11 in 3 months only

19 hours ago, Mars_Blackmon said:

If you play with high intensity tactics and don't rest players 1 day after a game, you are going to run into injuries.

still the same man, it seems more like an issue with the game, cause even if you play with high press in real life there's no way you will get so many injuries, and its mostly in training 

6 hours ago, playboi_romeo said:

still the same man, it seems more like an issue with the game, cause even if you play with high press in real life there's no way you will get so many injuries, and its mostly in training 

Im sure players get rest in real life. Are you resting players after the game? Training is just 1 aspect. 1 day rest usually fix all fatigue problems.

Edited by Mars_Blackmon

• Administrators

We believe we've made improvements to this in one of our past updates now, but do let us know if you spot any further instances.

Am 29.10.2022 um 21:39 schrieb playboi_romeo:

yup, its unplayable because you lose important players, now its 11 in 3 months only

I Don't think, thatt 11 Injuries in 3 Months (for a team) is very much!

This is even less, than in real life. If you don't have some amount of Injuries, why you should use the medical center and think about training schedule?

Edited by Captain_T

Il 31/1/2023 in 12:23 , Kyle Brown ha scritto:

We believe we've made improvements to this in one of our past updates now, but do let us know if you spot any further instances.

8 injuries of 3 weeks or higher in my team, and i'm at september. The injury rate is definitely not working properly right now.

• Administrators

Could you provide your save files please and we'll take a look at the specific examples? Across the board our numbers seem to be better.