• Unable to turn off exclude own players in scouting screen

doc32
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

This was an issue last year too. Every time I untick and save 'Your Club Players', it defaults back to ticked.

I am on Macbook.

Screen Shot 2022-10-22 at 8.35.14 am.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Did you test it on a Macbook? Possibly not a PC issue. And I can confirm same issue was there in last year's game, which I had already reported at the time.

Essentially, there is no way of seeing my own players in the scouting screen. Every time I untick 'Man Utd Players'  from 'Exclude' and click 'OK', it defaults back to being ticked and NOT showing my own players.

@Michael SantI'm also having the same issue.

I created and uploaded a recording.

The example is, in the first instance I'm trying to exclude Tottenham (my club) players from the search. I'm looking for all fully homegrown players. Skipp and Kane are currently at my club and should be at the top of the list. But, no matter how many times I uncheck that box, they never appear.

But, if I completely clear the search, and start a fully new search unchecking the box first, it seems to work.

excludebug.mkv

This is a problem for anyone trying to use FaceGen add ons, such as the popular Zealand NewGAN tool.

If players are unable to include club players in their search, they will also be unable to generate faces for them using these tools.

On 21/11/2022 at 11:15, The_Batmantis said:

This is a problem for anyone trying to use FaceGen add ons, such as the popular Zealand NewGAN tool.

If players are unable to include club players in their search, they will also be unable to generate faces for them using these tools.

Maybe better talk to author of that tool?

I have a variation of the problem in that the 'Exclude' button has disappeared from the player search screen, regardless of whether or not I have a custom search selected.

With custom search:

image.png.e354a885de118c3e3bc525f7299bc361.png

Without custom search:

image.png.ffda25fb51f68af25fd61b884532d349.png

Example of custom search where the 'Exclude' option reappears, I created this custom search when I noticed that exclude had disappeared from my original one and I wanted to evaluate my existing squad against these criteria before looking at new players:

image.png.c5ed4b0dc29bc26cdae6f05b10544f5f.png

All screenshots taken from the same save point.

Cheers,

TE

Edited by The Enforcer