• Player career stats page is completely broken

zzcoro5
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

A bunch of my players have randomly started getting these clubs under the career stats page starting this season. I haven't done anything new except take over training (used to assign this task to assistant coach). I'm not sure if that's related, but that's the only thing I've started doing differently since starting this save. Really would like this fixed ASAP as the more games I play, the more these random clubs appear under the career stats.

3.png

2.png

1.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 31/07/2023 at 13:27, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi @elkayR

Can we ask when you first started your save file? We believe this issue shouldn't be occurring in more recently created saves. 

Could you also please upload your save file so we can take a closer look. (Instructions can be found in the link below)

https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/instructions-and-notes/how-to-upload-files-to-us-r98/

Uploaded to my ownCloud, thank you. Also, the save file would've been created in the last month, between the 9-11th July.

This glitch has also happened with me. My player's history page is completely bugged too. Any know fixes? I have no affiliation with these clubs at all. Thanks.

Desktop Screenshot 2023.08.21 - 19.55.44.98.png

Desktop Screenshot 2023.08.21 - 19.55.31.84.png

Desktop Screenshot 2023.08.21 - 19.55.10.10.png

On 22/08/2023 at 11:41, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi @Gabriel15_

Do you remember when you first spotted this?

If possible, do you happen to have a save file from before you noticed this issue?

Uploaded my first save of FM23 to my ownCloud, fairly sure I didn't have the bug back then. Thanks for your time. 

• SI Staff

Hello, this save you uploaded is different from the Man City screenshots you posted above.

Do you have an earlier version of that Man City save? 

(Wanted to say also, we believe this issue will be resolved for FM24, but I just want to make sure.)

HI, No. The issue was always there for the Manchester City save. My Luton save never seemed to have the issue. 

43 minutes ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, this save you uploaded is different from the Man City screenshots you posted above.

Do you have an earlier version of that Man City save? 

(Wanted to say also, we believe this issue will be resolved for FM24, but I just want to make sure.)

I have uploaded my save named "New Era - Middlesbrough - Season 4 Start.fm"

I started the save around the 9th of September, so a new save, and I have the same issue. First I thought it was all transfers that had this bug, but transfers like Lewis Travis does not have this bug. All Middlesbrough native players that was in the club when the save started, like Chuba Akpom, Dael Fry or Matt Crooks does not have this bug, so it is only transfer players that shows this bug.

My examples are players like:
    Julien Ponceau
    Alan Rodríguez
    Valentín Gómez
    Vladan Kovačević

Just to name a few.