• Wages for loans

robevz
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

not sure if this is a bug but every single time i offer a player out on loan   the teams never offer any wages at all  even when i half it to 50%  its still zero and some of the players i offer out aint even on big wages some 2k some 4k ..some even £600

ive uploaded my save to the cloud its called               Rob Evans - FC Metz.fm

thanks in advance

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Agree it happens very frequent, I have set a few of my young players as listed for loans with 50% wage contribution yet all the offers I get are non negotiable 0% wage contributions. It's pretty annoying as I get these offers weekly and have to reject them.

A workaround while it's fixed is to set the wage contribution for whatever I want and instead of waiting for the offers to come, to immediately offer him to clubs and then I get some offers with that wage contribution set.

Edited by Icy

Same issue here. The only loan offers I see are non-negotiable at 0% wage contribution. Been consistent throughout all three seasons of my new save.

Are there any assurances that this will be fixed as this is a huge bug that has a big impact on how I and many others play the game

9 hours ago, ajw10 said:

Is this really not going to be fixed?

they usually do it without individually telling everyone i think so most likely see it implamented in the next update