• Scouts not finding enough players? 

Louisking1992
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I've had my scouts out on their assignments to the exact same countries for over 3 years now with their duration as ongoing, which I always do, but this time i found it strange how theyve only come back with 27 reports in total between them which is extremely low considering the nations they are based in. 

2021-12-11_13-42-11.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

one of my scouts has been in Holland for a while now as you can see, he was watched a lot of teams play and yet he's only found one player who happens to be based in Spain.. something doesn't seem right? 

2021-12-12_19-21-53.jpg

Have similar issues in my save also. I have a scout sent in Turkey and I received 2 reports from players that don't have anything related to Turkey, one is from Italy, and one is from Ukraine, none of them have dual citizenship or never been loaned in Turkey. Also the scout doesn't have scouting knowledge from does countries.

Another example: Scout sent in Bulgaria to scout for U19 players with prospect and i received only 3 reports in 1 year i think, 2 of them don't have anything related to bulgaria, 1 is from Croatia, again nothing related to Bulgaria and 1 is from Greece, again nothing related to Bulgaria.

Definatly there i had more reports in FM21 compared to FM22, i use some conditions every FM and didn't see anything similar until now.

The scouts sent to scout regions at least sent reports for players in does regions, which is expected, but still less then I expect

I uploaded the save file on the SI Cloud, the name is Ceahlaul.fm

same issue occurs in my save

low number of scouts reports while ongoing scouting (over one year) with regional assignments

i assigned the responsibility back to my lead scout as it's not worth monitoring and setting up ... what happened to scouting?

2 seasons has gone by and my scouts are still not finding enough players. 

I feel like there's a real lack of players at any decent quality on my game now.. Some positions are nearly impossible to find such as FB's and WB's 

2021-12-23_13-42-57.jpg

2021-12-23_13-40-47.jpg

there was a unfixed bug in FM21, where you would only get scouts report, from leauges you had loaded, due to scout only being able to find players who actually play a match.

so trying to scout south africa without the league loaded, would result in very few reports.

it seems like this bug has not been fixed for fm 22

On 05/01/2022 at 08:57, Hallothere said:

there was a unfixed bug in FM21, where you would only get scouts report, from leauges you had loaded, due to scout only being able to find players who actually play a match.

so trying to scout south africa without the league loaded, would result in very few reports.

it seems like this bug has not been fixed for fm 22

I don't send any scouts to South Africa for that reason, but i do sent them to South America ;)