• Weird Issue on History Page

kevgaleuk
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

There seems to be a really irritating issue when editing the player history pages

If you simply click into a field e.g. apps. goals etc the pink box correctly goes around that field HOWEVER the typing seems to overwrite the year rather than the field you are in. Its not 100% of the time but its regular and happens whether you click once, highlight the number that is already in the field

This just seems to be a weird quirk which is slowing the whole process down

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Open a player and try to edit their history in the non-details panel

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This applies to almost everything, not just history. I am having trouble even adjusting transfer preferences because of this. 

Player history, competition history, award history, club income & debt, transfer preferences, player career plans and several other parts need to be avoided at all costs because you will destroy everything if you attempt to change one minor thing!

I honestly expected a quick fix within the release day for this one, very disappointed that no one bothered to inform us that they're at least aware of the issue.

The editor is almost unusable and could very well be classified as broken.

Same problem...plus far more issues.  For example, editing a Player History line and not only won't the entry register in that column, but it will be registered in ANOTHER coloumn/season.

For example, checking the on Loan box for a player in season 2020, doesn't check the Loan box for that season, but it DOES check the box in season 2015.   

Numerous other screwy malfunctions.  

I've also experienced this frustrating issue, as well as a related issue wherein sometimes you'll go to type in one of the boxes and it'll not allow any input whatsoever, as if you're barred from typing in it, when you shouldn't be. The only temporary workaround I've found to allow me to type into these boxes without it incorrectly entering the information into the wrong box, is to open the fields in the Details Panel, if possible, and make your edits there.