• FM 2022 - game slows

mirekpiatek
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

The game slows down during a break in the season, at the turn of December and January. I'm playing the second season and it's  the same. 

Below are parameters of computer and added leagues in the attachment. 

Computer:

Procesor    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz   2.59 GHz
    ram    16,0 GB (dostępne: 15,9 GB)
    Typ systemu    64-bitowy system operacyjny, procesor x64, Windows 11

gpu 1650 gtx

LIGUE.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

In what sense do you mean it slows down? At the periods of transfer windows this is to be expected as the game does more processing during this time.

13 minutes ago, Lucas said:

In what sense do you mean it slows down? 

Sometimes i get the impressions that the game has crashed (freezes) and after a long time i can do something.  It seems that this exactly when a lot players have six months until the end of contracts and they get offers from other clubs. There were no such slowdowns in FM 2021. 

• Administrators

Does this happen when you're dealing with these transfers within the Transfer Centre (which is an issue we're aware of) or just when general processing?

If it is during general processing, if you have a save game just before or within this period, please do take the time to upload it to us and let us know the file name. Details on how to upload here - https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/instructions-and-notes/how-to-upload-files-to-us-r98/

Thanks. 

I'm having the same issue. Since late December/possibly early January the processing time (after clicking the continue button) has increased significantly. I've uploaded my save with the name "FC Bayern - Beta - Slow Processing".

• Administrators
    1 minute ago, frank_olaf said:

I'm having the same issue. Since late December/possibly early January the processing time (after clicking the continue button) has increased significantly. I've uploaded my save with the name "FC Bayern - Beta - Slow Processing".

Please post your own thread for your own issue.