• Add/Remove Leagues Issue

Alan Butterworth
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Under preferences I can change status of leagues from view only to playable and from playable to view only. After pressing confirm the changes appear to have taken effect. However, after saving the game and then re-loading it the changes have not taken effect. File too big to attach. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hey @Alan Butterworth sorry to hear you had been experiencing these issues. All Other Gameplay has been one of our busier sections so replies on our side are slower than we'd like. However, we have had a new minor update and I'm wondering if you can confirm whether or not this issue is still present in the game for you? If so, then I can look to move this to live game issues section. 

In addition to this, if it is still happening can you upload a save game that shows this is the case? A guide on how to upload files is available here:
    https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/instructions-and-notes/how-to-upload-files-to-us-r98/

• Administrators

No problem, thanks for letting me know. I'll get this moved across to the release tracker, and a member of QA will triage it as soon as they can. 

There is a workaround. Ensure that the changes that are required are active the day before they are due to be enacted. Roll over to the next day and the changes have taken place. If you close the game then re-open it then any pending not yet processed changes  changes will have to be re-done ready for the next rollover day.

Same here.

In the meantime, is there a workaround? Like adding the leagues / making them playable one day before their 'deadline date'?

In any case: I'm trying to add the MLS as a playable league to my journeyman but the deadline date is 1/1/2025. I'm in September now, will let you know if it works that way.

• Administrators

I'm afraid I'm not aware of any known workarounds, but we're confident we can release it as part of the next update, barring any setbacks. :)