• The ingame Skip/Pause Goal Replay buttons have disappeared

mtholf14
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I am on my friends save, via game pass, and for no reason the skip/pause goal replay buttons have disappeared and I do not know how to get it back. I have had to turn off replays altogether which is not what I want to do, is there any way to get it back?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 09/03/2022 at 21:19, Michael Sant said:

What league is your friend playing in @mtholf14? Are you able to share any screenshots of what you can see in the game?

We do a joint save in the Bundesliga, We Started in Bundesliga 2 and we are around 8 seasons in. I do not have screenshots handy at the moment, but everything seems the same except the inability to skip the goal replays, the skip bar just doesn't show up at all.

On 16/03/2022 at 15:39, mtholf14 said:

We do a joint save in the Bundesliga, We Started in Bundesliga 2 and we are around 8 seasons in. I do not have screenshots handy at the moment, but everything seems the same except the inability to skip the goal replays, the skip bar just doesn't show up at all.

this is happening to me too in Bundesliga..

On 16/03/2022 at 07:39, mtholf14 said:

This is happening in my Hertha Berlin bundesliga save as well. I can use the drop down arrow in the upper right to get a skip option but the box next to the scoreboard is gone. 

Edit: I also just tested this on a brand new save also in the Bundesliga with Bayern Munich. I have the same behavior where I get not option next to the scoreboard to skip the replay. 

Edited by Bocan

• Administrators

Circling back to this as we've had no luck getting this to reproduce despite extensive testing.

On the off chance you're still around, could we please have a save file to test from?

And can you confirm whether this is reproducing on every single goal? 

I am having the same problem as this in a save in Germany.

I have uploaded a save file. The save is called: 

• Peter Harmer - Schalke 04.fm

Just now, PRDH said:

I am having the same problem as this in a save in Germany.

I have uploaded a save file. The save is called: 

• Peter Harmer - Schalke 04.fm

And, yes. Every goal in the league has no skip replay option.

Thank you for reviewing

11 hours ago, PatrickReynolds said:

Sorry for the late reply. I am using the Zealand skin.

My file is 300MB - any other way of getting it to you?

Go to preferences and change the skin to the default FM skn - clear cache and reload skin
    If the issue goes away, the issue is the Custom Zeiland skin and you would have to contact the creator for a skin fix.

If the issue still is there, it's a game issue and should be looked at for sure
    But i can say that after the winter update, there was an error in "most" custom skins, where the buttons would be missing, mostly while playing in germany

But without saying, i can almost guarantee that it's a custom skin issue