• strikers 1 vs 1 issue

rumian83
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hi,

Since last update, there is big problem with finishing of strikers, especially in situation 1 on 1 with GK.

IMO previous version of ME was much more better than current. There were a lot of different offensive action, finally strikers score more goals etc.

I really enjoyed of match day.

Now, strikers are almost useless on the pitch, they miss too many chances. I know from the begining of 1 vs 1 action that it will be missed, that's not realistic.

Could you return to ME version before the patch?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hey @rumian83 we're going to need PKM's that demonstrate this, and ideally games where you're finding that these situations are happening too often. It's a subjective area and so there is a greater weight of evidence needed to investigate this further.

Min: 37:14 - Imanol (DLP) cross the ball to Gillam. Being 1vs1, instead to shoot decided to make a head directly to opp. GK

Min: 60:47 - My ML passing to open space for Gillam (ST). 1vs1, shot blocked and corner (corner is not given!!!!).

This time AI against me

Min: 83:14 - Arzak (ST) passing to open space for Larranaga (ST). 1vs1 and shot being hit the woodwork.

Alcoyano v Real San Sebastián B.pkm

====

Please, since you see so often 1vs1 being missed (both for you and AI); attach PKM & time stamps to help developers solve it.

Min: 04:34 - Passing to open space from my RB to ST (Gillam) - Clear 1vs1 - Shot is completely out of target.

Min: 39:45 - Passing to open space from my AMC (Irizo) to ST (Ros) - Clear 1vs1 - Shot out of target.

Min: 45:36 - Passing to open space from my AMC (Irizo) to ST (Gillam) - Clear 1vs1 - Hit the post.

AI Team

Min: 65:42 - Passing to open space from Quesada (CM) to ST (Miguel Vazquez) - Clear 1vs1 - Goal. Attributes of that player is similar to my ST Gillam.

====

Other issue which is going to be connected with 1vs1.

Min: 85:53 - My CB Matsima passing to open space for ST (Ross). Their defender (Guti) was quicker from my ST. Ross has 15 Acceleration & 12 Pace. Condition level was Fair. Guti has 11 Acceleration & 10 in Pace. Condition level was Fair.

====

Min: 86:17 - My ST (Gillam) passing to ST (Ros) for 1vs1. Shot blocked and corner.

Min: 89:00 - My LB (Ganchas) passing to ST (Ros), 1vs1. Shot is out.

AI Team: Min. 92:25 - Chapela is cutting inside with the ball - being 1 vs 1 - Shot is being blocked by my GK

====

There is something odd here regarding 1vs1 for sure.

Alcoyano v Ebro.pkm

Min: 08:36 - My LM (Victor Lopez) passing the ball for my AMC (Irizo). 1vs1 - Shot blocked and corner.

Min: 57:35 - My LM (Victor Lopez) passing the ball for my AMC (Irizo). 1vs1 - Shot in post.

Min: 73:36 - My ST (Ros) passing the ball for my AMC (Irizo). 1vs1 - Missed shot.

Min: 92:59 - My AMC (Vicente - coming from the bench) passing to my ST (Ros). It's clear to be happened 1vs1 - decide to pass the ball for no reason - with clear option to shot.

AI Team: Min: 68:54 - Hassan (Left Winger) passing to Carlo Adriano (Mez). 1vs1 Shot blocked and corner.

Alcoyano v Villarreal B.pkm

====

Going to add some of my PKMs while playing through the season.

Both goals from Barcelona come from very congested situations. The three biggest chances for my club on the other hand end all rather badly.

1st half

Min: 20:43 - Gavi through on goal, slightly misses goal.

Min: 22:05 - Moukuku through on goal, saved.

Min: 43:42 - Pedri no defender ahead anymore, just lobs it out of play, not sure if it even was a shot.

2nd half

But hey it's not just my team who can miss one on ones, Inter can do it as well.

The first clean through on goal chance, Tete scores. The next two big chances they miss, albeit both were fairly angled and thus probably harder to score than the three 1v1s in the first half.

Min: 85:33 - Tete clean through on goal again, saved.

Min: 91:06 - Onyeka clean through, saved.

Inter v Barcelona 1on1misses.pkm

• SI Staff

Thank you for adding these pkm's between the two of you. I know and more broadly at SI we know ME issues can cause frustrations, our QA team will look into the matter further. We still welcome further contributions though as so much happens in the creation of and taking one on one's that more situations to examine is never a bad thing. 

I completely agree. I was happy that after so many years, the one-on-ones have finally been made more realistical (as in you could actually score from them), but after the last update they've been nerfed again :( the amount of chances missed from one-on-ones is way too high.. and I know, it depends on so many attributes and traits but still, it's too many chances missed.. please, please go back to how they were before the update.. I was finally happy to watch the match engine, but now the joy is gone again :(

I thought I would add some highlights as well from my last match:

~10min : Borremans 1on1 - saved

15min: Kamaldeen 1on1 - over the bar

55min: Kamaldeen 1on1 (a bit of an angle but from 6 yards) - saved

71min: Chergui 1on1 - wide

All these after I scored the only goal of the match in the 5th min from 30 yards out

Algeciras v Cádiz.pkm

Edited by TEday36
    Forgot to add something